Game Day Thread vs Wiggles (R14 of 2018)

I have it at 4-1-25 from the umps in favour of the weagles to start the game, on account of one ruck free right on the boundary not actually being slotted.

can some WA fan jump the fence and deck Mitchell for us?

1 Like

2 hours of having to listen to luke ■■■■■■■ darcy…

1 Like

I feel the need to acknowledge the rant of @wob in the other thread. Masterpiece.

4 Likes

Anybody else start bedtime routine for the kids early tonight? I’m half an hour in front! Bring it on Bombers!

4 Likes

I’ll have what he’s having

1 Like

Us by 5 points.
Just hoping WC are just slightly over confident,and we are on.

Yeeessss!

1 Like

this was a long time ago, we’re due a win

9 Likes

fair crowd noise for us that night.

that carlisle goal was epic.

1 Like

Won more games for us than KAV, hey @saladin?

1 Like

It was my birthday that day but I was in Noo Joisy and it was 8am there. Dad rang me at what must’ve been around 3Q time and said we were getting done and Jobe was getting booed off the park.
Ha rang me back a bit later and said ‘you won’t believe it, we ■■■■■■■ won!’ Mate we were staying with loaded up the last quarter for me to watch.
Wouldn’t mind an early birthday pressie tonight, lets have the same result.

1 Like

I want to be excited. I’m not though. I think it will be over very early.

Also, I think I only like Thursday night games when we aren’t playing, especially when we aren’t playing in Perth.

Geez I’d love to punch Jon Ralph in the face.

6 Likes

Come on you Mighty Bombers!

Darce AND Basil? ErrrrrggggggggggggggGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Huge crowd. Bigly.

Why the hell would you play Thursday night games in Perth, with the extra-early non-holiday game start?

Stretching outside the circle ??

I’m confident, our backline trumps their forwards. We break even in the middle and forward line does enough. Dons by 28

Optus Stadium looks like a spaceship. We are the aliens and we have landed with magical powers. Big win coming up based on these scientific ruminations.

3 Likes