Game Day v noisy miners, round 4, 2002

Well we’ll know in a little over 3 hours. We need to be up n about from the getgo and put em away real early. Otherwise we’re in for a sfight that we mightn’t be up for. I’ll say it again, because it hasn’t happened for more than a few minutes at a time, HARD RUNNING is the key.
C’mon Cara, rev em up and let’s DO THIS

1 Like

Oh carrot my carrot

2 Likes

I could of sworn when I woke up this morning it was Sunday. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Must have been talking abut yesterday at Tulla.

1 Like

Jeez 29 scoring shots to 11 and we were inaccurate. Could have belted them.

Soooo many of the players in highlights missing today. Walla hurry up and get back!

great minds or…

1 Like

We’re done.

Nup will be under 20k, GP on at same time wont help either

Next week, Sunday twilight on Easter Sunday I reckon below 15k, maybe our lowest ever home crowd since Windy Hill days

I’d offer my tickets for free but seems no one is going anyway :rofl:

1 Like

My son and his partner are going.

1 Like

could have belted them yes, but this is the game where they went ultra stand off ish and keepings off and tried to slingshot every now and again as it was around the times teams were going coast to coast with ease against us following a similar “template” albeit less keepings off.

they also didn’t have any tall forwards of note. so will be interesting to see how it pans out today when they actually try and attack and score, rather than try what they did last year.

1 Like

Oh we’re playing today. Fun.

ESSENDON!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP

ESSENDON!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP

2 Likes

On the train to the game and because of covid and work commitments I haven’t been able to take my son to a game for about 2 years. Fair to say he is very excited. Bombers by 101 points and Tex to kick 6.

40 Likes

I have a group of 5 and a group of 2 tickets on level 1 in silver and 1 medallion seat with @nackers and myself spare for todays game. PM me if you’re interested and I can send them to you.

1 Like

In the car, on the way

Dons by 10

Dons by 73

Sorry, not on the way yet, waiting for 18 year old daughter to get ready…

Fair dinkum

Oh her she comes

4 Likes

Bring him in.

8 Likes

The quality of this game will be horrendous, but just get the farking win please

2 Likes