Game Day vs. Esteemed Gentlemen from the North of Melbourne - 2020, round 6

May the best team win.

Meaning Essendon.

27 Likes

And i thought i started gameday threads early

4 Likes

Nice to get an annual reminder that this mob are still in the AFL.

12 Likes

Cracker games from the last 2 years

Farkkkk North

Jakey Stringer is going to be badly missed. Fire up LAV.

3 Likes

They’ve got the worst song in the AFL. Luckily won’t be hearing it any time soon.
% booster

1 Like

@FurryLog just wants to start the thread. Enjoy all the notification Furry.

6 Likes

If this is a serious discussion…no one can take this title away from Freo. How did their board ever approve that garbage of a song. To their credit they did try to change it, lol, but their stupid members didn’t support that.

Hate watching games which are affected by dew on the grass. It is going to be awful watching us kick the ball in that.

2 Likes

Really?

Port, WC, Freo & GC all say hello, from a long distance. I love our team but our song is middle of the road.

I laugh at Norf just cause they are povo.

2 Likes

31 Likes

sigh

7 Likes

■■■■ Norf

Slightly worried about how we are going to kick a winning score tonight, but I think we will get the job done. Just. I reckon it’ll be a close one.

1 Like

Legend says these kanga supporters spent their last pennies to drive up to QLD before the border closure, so that they could get this inspiring chant going at the game.

10 Likes

Our fwd line is definitely patched up. When hasn’t it been last few years!

But if we play like last week North will be battling to score like the Pies were.

2 Likes

TBH I reckon the GWS song is pretty good but I prefer to only hear it once at the start of the game when we play them

Kanga Kanga Kanga ROO ROO ROO.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reverse%20kanga&amp=true&defid=442247

2 Likes

Silly people. Don’t they know that nowadays you can just buy it from the supermarket?

I’ve always been amused by North’s one-sided obsession with us. It seems to be completely manufactured but their supporters appear to have bought into it. That said, the marshmallow incident was pure Sheedy.

1 Like

Yeah Reece Shaw is such a hero the way he talks about ‘his boys’ etc. to the media.

He’s as dumb as a door ■■■■ and has the worst pill I’ve ever seen

1 Like

I think most of you have misunderstood the purpose of this thread: it’s about the scratch match.

It’s all about Big Sammy Draper.

17 Likes