Game night thread v Powerless (2018-R23)

Apparently there’s a game on tonight.

2 Likes

We’ll flog them.

2 Likes

Fark Port.

Fark Ryder.

Fark Kochie.

11 Likes

Tarp city ■■■■■■■

7 Likes

Anyone have a good stream for tonights game?

Haven’t I already answered this?

1 Like

If we win, I won’t care.

If we lose, i will crack the absolute sh*ts.

8 Likes

Just taking the ■■■■, Robbo - don’t get narky.

1 Like

For me tonight, is a good chance for the players to show that they can bring that same intensity and style once again.

About time we sent out a club champion with a win. Goddard deserve to be carried on his teammates shoulders at the end of the game with a victory.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

2 Likes

all good mate. As soon as i posted it in this thread i was just waiting for you to respond lol

1 Like

Let’s pump these arseholes

6 Likes

AFL Tonight spoke to Montagna about who out of Port or Essendon has the most upside for 2019.

He said without a doubt Essendon and that he think we’ll be top 4 next year.

Winning tonight I think is important in that aspect. Much like Richmond, they wanted to make a “habit” of winning. Even in games that didn’t matter. I want us to play with the same intensity tonight.

2 Likes

Wait, which thread is this?

2 Likes

I care about this game. I want us to win.

4 Likes

Hang on!!!
Don’t we play tomorrow at noon??

1 Like

very important game…go the Dons

1 Like

I always enjoy watching us play but I’m happy with our list now, happy to get Rutten and a fit JD back and nothing that happens tonight (either way) will alter that. Both sides have little to play for and I don’t think it will be a great indication of what happens next season. Most will have Bali on their mind.

Gavin Wanganeen approved.

1 Like

I hate these shitbirds. Flog 'em, just like we did to the Weagles in front of their mutant supporters.

1 Like