Game night thread v Powerless (2018-R23)

Hope its a real open game and we run away with it big time in the 2nd half.

1 Like

smash the chicken salt out of these ■■■■■■

I think a real good showing tonight will hold us in very good stead for potential trade targets. Show them we’re back to being a powerhouse. Because we are building, it’d burn to get turned over tonight

3 Likes

Fark port and fark their tarps

3 Likes

The Truth

1 Like

They’re not Collingwood, Hawthorn, or Richmond and it’s not at the ‘G so we’re gonna smash ‘em.
And when I say smash ‘em I mean 13, maybe 14 points.

5 Likes

I have to say it again: I hate these ■■■■■■ as much as I hate any team in the competition, Fark Carlton included. Actually, I think I hate these ■■■■■■ more than Fark Carlton, I really do.

Rect.um?
Blo.ody well killed em!!!

Do they actually dim the lights for the broadcast? Or is that an Adelaide oval thing to do?

Look at those muppets, Lingy etc. huddled around a prop from the 1989 Grammy awards. FFS.

I think we’ll finally win one of these farewell games tonight.

Brendon’s kids are the cutest! Bless.

2 Likes

Let’s send Brendon out a winner! Go Dons!!

2 Likes

Hate Kochie & Ryder. Let’s win this, finish our season on a high and give a player who has given everything for this club a proper send off.

1 Like

I hope we end the season well, having a feeling we will, but still have to pick Port over there.

1 Like

Port running out to that ■■■■ electronic song is everything that’s wrong with modern day footy.

4 Likes

Lead up to the game - special montage about Port Adelaide not giving up hope for finals etc.

Nothing about Essendon. Literally nothing. ■■■■ off.

3 Likes

That intro montage with overly dramatic voiceover is always the cheesiest farking thing.

1 Like

Exactly. But I wanted cheesyness over Goddard and his farewell.

Bastards!!

1 Like

11-4 they were and will miss finals

Bahaha

1 Like

Clash jumper?