Game night thread - Weagles 2019 round 14

Pathetic
Pathetic
Pathetic
Pathetic

Warner 108 not out

Feel sorry for our defenders… they’re running freely into their forward line and leading well.
Getting ugly now.

I know hw has struggled but if our mids stopped handballing directly to opponents he might get a bit of respite

■■■■ off Carey, im sure you a bloke who classes women have a great moral compass.

2 Likes

That is not in the field of play duck

1 Like

Well I switched off in the second as the umps bath was bad for the blood pressure, gonna guess things got no better.

duck was your mrs in the field of play when you glassed her?

4 Likes

Shut the ■■■■ up duck you wife beater. Grow a brain.
McGovern is gone for weeks.

Now they are blaming the chair ffs. Finally admitted he was over the boundary so therefore it was the chairs fault.

Maybe we should just round them all up now and catch an early flight home.

Why the fark are the commentators saying Guelfi was pushed when in the field of play? He was a good meter over the boundary line.

Umps have been poor but what about …

Lack of structure?

Lack of skills?

Lack of effort?

Lack of any one even mildly giving a ■■■■?

Because I reckon they have been more influential than the umpires.

1 Like

boundary ump got one right

lol. Neither has ever played those positions

There is basically negative pressure in our fwd half

More free kicks.

This team doesn’t get it.

Get behind the ledger, come back into the season, then blow three games, win our way back into the mix then turn it up.

They were so stoked with themselves after the Hawthorn game. Just once I’d like a player to come out after a win and say - we haven’t achieved anything until we put together a consistent run of form.

On track for three years in a row of 50-50 footy and enjoying their comfortable well paid existence.

2 Likes

At the time they said he was taking a kick, so yeah commentators were all over it

Every third week when Langford shows something I think, maybe we’ve found one here. But for how many seasons can you say that?