Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

l watch it more for the depth of the characterization.

I watch it for Jon Snow :wink:…2019 seems a long way off…

Isn’t Westworld taking 18-24 months between seasons too? The heck is HBO putting out this year?

Westworld season 2 release date is Spring 2018 in the US, so Autumn here in Australia, but i think that will make it an 18 month gap because season 1 was shown in late 2016, wasn’t it?

Oh maybe I’m misplacing when I watched Westworld then. Ooh boy.

Breaking Bad have both covered

Anyway 2019, probably lose interest by the

breaking bad doesn’t have a candle on the wire or sopranos.

4 Likes

Delete your account

I wasn’t a fan of Breaking Bad.

Sopranos and Game of Thrones have been the only shows I’ve tried to watch as soon as episodes were released in the US. There was that one season of Dexter with John Lithgow that was a must watch as well.

I caught on to The Wire late but I agree, it’s better than Breaking Bad. X-Files and Suits would be above it as well.

1 Like

Bryan cranston can only do ham it up roles.

Suits above Breaking Bad?

What on earth is happening here?

6 Likes

Jesus

Breaking Bad is easily my number 1. Incredible series.

4 Likes

Breaking Bad is so overrated. Unlikeable and unbelievable characters (apart from Mike), unrealistic and cheeeeaaaaap-as plot lines, incredibly contrived twists, no real point or meaning to the entire series and the same scene of Brian Cranston screaming around in a car in every third episode. Better Call Saul is better on every front. And its still meh.

The Wire is a masterpiece - nothing touches it. Six Feet Under was great too.

GOT does an adequate job with incredible source material - but I give them bonus points for improving the ■■■■-show that is the last two books.

1 Like

That’s why they makes lots of different types of TV shows, movies, books, music, etc. You can’t please everyone.

Six Feet Under ahead of Breaking Bad? Please…

1 Like
3 Likes

I have to admit, I’m really missing getting my GOT fix right about now.

3 Likes

When’s it out, Next year?

Yep, 2019. Waaaayyyyyyy too long to have to wait.

3 Likes

Booooooooo