Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

On a positive note, the scene with the master’s ships launching firebombs via trebuchets was pretty cool. The rest was weak except for the Hound.

Basically, the show needs more Hound, more Tormund, more Bronn, more nudity and more fighting. No Arya wouldn’t be a loss either.

Glad Arya leaving. Looks like the starks may take winterfell back with tully help.

But i just want to see the mountain bash more religous nutters.

The King getting rid of trial by combat is a bit childish.

Was looking forward to a duel.

You mean the Tully forces that just laid down their arms, surrendered their castle, let the Blackfish be killed and then walked into captivity under the Lannisters and Freys? I don’t think they’re marching North (past the Frey’s dump of a castle) any time soon.

What was the point of Arya's story this season? It started and ended but nothing actually happened.
I agree but I did legit LOL at the Terminator 2 style running after her at the end of this episode.

That was great. The Waif was the best character.

It was embarrassingly tacky. And after all that we don’t get to see how Arya takes her out. Not to mention why Arya was not already dead.

Not as awesomely groan worthy as the joke telling wine drinking scene though. Yeesh.

The Waif taught her to fight in darkness. So that’s where Arya had the upper hand. But yeah the chase scene would have been a bit better if Arya wasn’t mortally wounded but still somehow able to run and jump and fight.

Basically, the show didn’t need her to get stabbed at all last episode. The fight in the dark would’ve been more impressive and believable without that in between.

Also what’s with the off screen killing this season? Waif and Blackfish in one episode. For a show all about death it’s sure light on.

Glad Arya leaving. Looks like the starks may take winterfell back with tully help.

But i just want to see the mountain bash more religous nutters.

The King getting rid of trial by combat is a bit childish.

Was looking forward to a duel.

Funny about that, since the King is a child. (More or less.)

I wonder why they didn’t scrap Dorne entirely for this series. Nothing since episode 1. Have they just given the sand snakes a series to consolidate power off-screen?

That must be where Varys is headed.

So Ayra is in the exact same position as end of last season? (going by boat to a far away place)

So Ayra is in the exact same position as end of last season? (going by boat to a far away place)

That was two seasons ago

The next two episodes are going to make this season make a lot of sense

oh
my
god

must not go in this thread

dammit.

Loved this episode.

The Starks send their regards

Might have to watch it again. I couldn’t quite follow who was getting killed.

The no-nudity bit was a worry though.

Who let the dogs out?

Poor old Ramsay

Badass

How satisfying was Jon punching his face in. I think I cheered at one point.

Actually devastated the best performed character has been brought down.

Now that’s how you make a GOT episode!

How satisfying was Jon punching his face in. I think I cheered at one point.
i was cheering as hard as i was for the dons on sunday.