Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

WHITE WOLF

although book-readers are now enjoying/hating the fairly new sensation of having no idea what will happen…

KING SNOW

R + L = J!!!

That would have to be up there with the best episodes i’ve seen! Holy ■■■■!

It’s like in 2014, when Carlisle looked rubbish all season and then came out and kicked 12 goals and took 50 million marks over a two week period.

That’s what Game of thrones just did.

Dany is sooo going to marry Jon Snow, and Bran will be all like “awkward…”

And the only possible reason to keep Sam around, is that he’s going to be the one who comes up with the way to kill the white walkers.

It's like in 2014, when Carlisle looked rubbish all season and then came out and kicked 12 goals and took 50 million marks over a two week period.

episode 9 and 10 are by far the best of the entire series.

It's like in 2014, when Carlisle looked rubbish all season and then came out and kicked 12 goals and took 50 million marks over a two week period.

Agree

Lyanna Mormont should be Queen.

Could’ve skipped Eps 1-8 this year easy.

Travel times sure are short when narratively convenient. Did Jamie drive back to King’s Landing? Can Varys teleport?

Anyway. Good finish. Finally getting somewhere. I’ll be back next year.

Every story in that ep can be summed up in one sentence.

“It’s about farken time!!!”

Those ravens are good.
Quicker and more accurate than twitter.

FARK YEAH

anyone else scream at the tv when they said “back in 2017”. why so long for?!

Mmmm wild fire. Nasty stuff that!

I was with cersi on this one BURN THEM ALL

That was farken awesome…don’t mess with Cersei…but can you imagine what happens if her and Daenerys decide they don’t like each other.

And was anyone else happy that that old ■■■■■■■ Maester Pycelle got his comeuppance?

Cersei knew her son was going to commit suicide due to her plot. She dressed for her coronation before his death. That’s messed up.

Cersei knew her son was going to commit suicide due to her plot. She dressed for her coronation before his death. That's messed up.

There was a huge time gap between those two events.

When Tommen committed suicide Jamie was in the Riverlands, he was there for her coronation.

Did she not change for 8 weeks?!

Lurl at Tommen IT-Crowding himself.

Fangirled at the Olenna/Varys/Dorne alliance too. Good ■■■■. So at the moment it’s pretty much everyone versus Cersei. I reckon she’ll take a few out before they get her.