Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Bronn has time on his hands now he’s been killed in Ripper Street.

And the starks are the only ■■■■■■■ paying attention to the imminent destruction of mankind. Typical southern wankers.

So, Maergery’s still good for the walk of atonement right fellas? Just a little burnt, but still good, STILL GOOD???!?

Also, Riverun and the Twins isn’t that far from Kings Landing in the map, so it’s not as huge a leap of faith as some of Little Finger’s teleports.

I was hoping for a bit of reveal as to what the point of The Hound and the Brothers without Banners story arc is, but I guess… next season.

Re Sam and Old Town, doesn’t he already know how to kill wild walkers?

Also, Riverun and the Twins isn't that far from Kings Landing in the map, so it's not as huge a leap of faith as some of Little Finger's teleports.

I was hoping for a bit of reveal as to what the point of The Hound and the Brothers without Banners story arc is, but I guess… next season.

Yeah…with dragon glass…but there is a bit of a shortage so maybe he is there to find out either how to make some more, or find a replacement
Also, Riverun and the Twins isn't that far from Kings Landing in the map, so it's not as huge a leap of faith as some of Little Finger's teleports.

Yeah…with dragon glass…but there is a bit of a shortage so maybe he is there to find out either how to make some more, or find a replacement

well apparently the maesters have the spells they just don’t work. Can so see Sam figuring it out and lo and behold magic is back on the menu boys.

So much for Margaery’s plan too (if she ever even had one).

So much for Margaery's plan too (if she ever even had one).

Not sure she really had a bold escape plan as such. Her every move was being watched. Doubt it went past playing along with the high sparrow and freeing her brother safely, unmarked. “you promised he would be unharmed”.

Her next step was probably sneaking across the seas to safety with her brother in the dead of night. An impromptu BBQ put an end to that.

■■■■. I just realised Jon is going to ride a dragon.

Please don’t let the show get ruined.

I think its pretty obvious now its going to end up with a Jon Snow, Daenyres and Tyrion threesome, and each of them get a dragon V the white walkers.

Two brothers pie?

How does Daenerys stay on the back of that dragon with all those spikes?

Lyanna is one bad ■■■ character. She steals every scene she’s in. Hope we get a bit more of her next season

Little finger didn’t seem too happy at the end. Scheming ■■■■■■■ will be looking for retribution for sansa’s rejection no doubt.

Lyanna Mormont should be Queen.
Be still my beating heart!

(Too soon?)

Lyanna Mormont should be Queen.
Be still my beating heart!

(Too young?)

Fixed. And yes.

That whole climax seemed underdone, and disappointing, to me.
Margaery had one decent moment, I guess. That’s about it.

George has been pretty clear from day 1 that he doesn’t much care about keeping people happy.

George has been pretty clear from day 1 that he doesn’t much care about keeping people happy.

No, that’s not…
I don’t care that Margaery died. I’m annoyed that it was so by the numbers.
If Margaery and the adviser guy (you can’t expect me to remember all the names) had swapped roles in that episode, that would have been more George.
Actually it would have been awesome to have seen adviser guy figuring it out and trying to escape like a rat from a trap.
This way…eh.

Edit: And more awesome for Cersei to have specifically targeted Margaery because reasons.

No, that’s not…
I don’t care that Margaery died. I’m annoyed that it was so by the numbers.
If Margaery and the adviser guy (you can’t expect me to remember all the names) had swapped roles in that episode, that would have been more George.
Actually it would have been awesome to have seen adviser guy figuring it out and trying to escape like a rat from a trap.
This way…eh.

Edit: And more awesome for Cersei to have specifically targeted Margaery because reasons.

so margaery was kiddie fiddlin?