Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

So much for Margaery's plan too (if she ever even had one).

That whole climax seemed underdone, and disappointing, to me.
Margaery had one decent moment, I guess. That’s about it.

George has been pretty clear from day 1 that he doesn’t much care about keeping people happy.

No, that’s not…
I don’t care that Margaery died. I’m annoyed that it was so by the numbers.
If Margaery and the adviser guy (you can’t expect me to remember all the names) had swapped roles in that episode, that would have been more George.
Actually it would have been awesome to have seen adviser guy figuring it out and trying to escape like a rat from a trap.
This way…eh.

Edit: And more awesome for Cersei to have specifically targeted Margery because reasons.

Do you mean Maester Pycelle? I don’t think it would have made much difference if they’d switched his death for Marge’s. And Marge had never had anything to do with Qyburn, whereas Pycelle had always faced off against Pycelle.

It would have been interesting if Margery had been separated form the heard and tortured like the Septa, but I guess they needed to wind up a few arcs before next season.

George has been pretty clear from day 1 that he doesn’t much care about keeping people happy.

No, that’s not…
If Margaery and the adviser guy (you can’t expect me to remember all the names) had swapped roles in that episode, that would have been more George.
Actually it would have been awesome to have seen adviser guy figuring it out and trying to escape like a rat from a trap.
This way…eh.

Edit: And more awesome for Cersei to have specifically targeted Margery because reasons.

Do you mean Maester Pycelle? I don’t think it would have made much difference if they’d switched his death for Marge’s. And Marge had never had anything to do with Qyburn, whereas Pycelle had always faced off against Pycelle.

It would have been interesting if Margery had been separated form the heard and tortured like the Septa, but I guess they needed to wind up a few arcs before next season.

I think it would have been more dramatic if Marge was picked off specifically rather than (okay) Pycelle. In my head I’ve already got him figuring it out and scrambling to get out of that death trap rather than being punked by a mad scientist and some kids.

Good that the Septa have copped their whack. Now they can get back to the real plotting and carrying on.

Margery should have had to do the walk of shame though. Shame! I missed Tommen’s act of autodefenestration first time round.

And I can’t be the only one frustrated at The Mountain not doing his own one man recreation of the Battle of the Bastards against the religious foot soldiers.

I can’t see anyone aligning themselves with Cersei in the coming battles. Maybe the Freys, but they’ll be a rabble without the old guy at the top and will swing to whatever side is winning. Are there any forces left that were sworn to the Baretheons that can still be raised now that Stannis (and Renly to a much lesser extent) are gone? Would they be loyal to Cersei?

So Dany will be aligned with Dorne, Highgarden and part of the Ironborn fleet. She’ll want nothing to do with Cersei as she is illegimately holding the iron throne/■■■■■■■■ the guy who betrayed and murdered her dad (who incidentally is her brother)/married the usurper who reblled against her family and took their throne. It will be interesting to see how Euron fares now that Yara is allied with Dany.

Now that YKNJS is the new King in the North, will he march south to clear out the Freys and re-stablish the defences along the Neck? Will he align with Dany, knowing she intends to rule all the kingdoms and probably won’t be too keen on allowing the “King in the North” title to continue? Will they align once his true bloodlines become evident (assuming this is because the dragons will choose to not turn him into a Jon-kebab)?

Will the “magic” in the wall which stops the white walkers mean that we get some awesome episode next year where the wall gets smashed and the walkers come flooding through? That would be cool.

Also, did anyone else not give a ■■■■ when Tommen jumped? I literally shrugged and went “meh”. Zero investment in him as a character.

The only thing which was annoying was Sansa looking a little jealous that everyone just saw past her and was cheering for Jon… I have a feeling Littlefinger will get in her ear again and they will possibly end up as rivals?

I don’t pretend that I’m keeping up with it all, so forgive my ignorance, but can anyone tell me who is technically the entitled heir to the iron throne under the Baratheon line?
Is there one?

The only thing which was annoying was Sansa looking a little jealous that everyone just saw past her and was cheering for Jon.. I have a feeling Littlefinger will get in her ear again and they will possibly end up as rivals?

nah. i reckon that look was ‘oh ■■■■ whats petyr up to now?’

I think Sansa has reconciled that its not about what she wants anymore. Its about the family. and she acknowledged Jon Snow, once bran drops his truthbomb that Jon is Lyanna’s and Rheager then ■■■■ might go down.

I don't pretend that I'm keeping up with it all, so forgive my ignorance, but can anyone tell me who is technically the entitled heir to the iron throne under the Baratheon line? Is there one?

No one AFAIK. Stannis was the last but he died (if you consider Tommen to be a Lannister rather than a Baratheon.)

No, that’s not…
This way…eh.

I think it would have been more dramatic if Marge was picked off specifically rather than (okay) Pycelle. In my head I’ve already got him figuring it out and scrambling to get out of that death trap rather than being punked by a mad scientist and some kids.

Could have had her escape from the Sept and then run straight into the Mountain, who does his one-hand Mountain thing that he does.

I can't see anyone aligning themselves with Cersei in the coming battles. Maybe the Freys, but they'll be a rabble without the old guy at the top and will swing to whatever side is winning. Are there any forces left that were sworn to the Baretheons that can still be raised now that Stannis (and Renly to a much lesser extent) are gone? Would they be loyal to Cersei?

So Dany will be aligned with Dorne, Highgarden and part of the Ironborn fleet. She’ll want nothing to do with Cersei as she is illegimately holding the iron throne/■■■■■■■■ the guy who betrayed and murdered her dad (who incidentally is her brother)/married the usurper who reblled against her family and took their throne. It will be interesting to see how Euron fares now that Yara is allied with Dany.

Now that YKNJS is the new King in the North, will he march south to clear out the Freys and re-stablish the defences along the Neck? Will he align with Dany, knowing she intends to rule all the kingdoms and probably won’t be too keen on allowing the “King in the North” title to continue? Will they align once his true bloodlines become evident (assuming this is because the dragons will choose to not turn him into a Jon-kebab)?

Will the “magic” in the wall which stops the white walkers mean that we get some awesome episode next year where the wall gets smashed and the walkers come flooding through? That would be cool.

Also, did anyone else not give a ■■■■ when Tommen jumped? I literally shrugged and went “meh”. Zero investment in him as a character.

Cersei Could have a more immediate problem, she is on Aryas list

I don't pretend that I'm keeping up with it all, so forgive my ignorance, but can anyone tell me who is technically the entitled heir to the iron throne under the Baratheon line? Is there one?

Robert Baratheon had an illegitimate child, but that plot line got forgotten, from what I can remember.

I’d like to see Dany do a massive heel-turn next season. Straight to Kings Landing, murder Cersei within the first few minutes and then while everyone’s cheering declare war on Jon Snow.

If she wants the 7 kingdoms, she can’t abide a King of the North.

I can't see anyone aligning themselves with Cersei in the coming battles. Maybe the Freys, but they'll be a rabble without the old guy at the top and will swing to whatever side is winning. Are there any forces left that were sworn to the Baretheons that can still be raised now that Stannis (and Renly to a much lesser extent) are gone? Would they be loyal to Cersei?

Cersei Could have a more immediate problem, she is on Aryas list

It’s kinda been forgotten, but the Lannister’s are also broke. What happened to all the ‘Iron Bank’ loan stuff from like 3 seasons ago?

No one AFAIK. Stannis was the last but he died (if you consider Tommen to be a Lannister rather than a Baratheon.)

Maybe Gendry? He is still alive by all accounts…

Robert Baratheon had an illegitimate child, but that plot line got forgotten, from what I can remember.

I’d like to see Dany do a massive heel-turn next season. Straight to Kings Landing, murder Cersei within the first few minutes and then while everyone’s cheering declare war on Jon Snow.

If she wants the 7 kingdoms, she can’t abide a King of the North.

Jon Snow can become the 2nd King In the North to have bent the knee after a dragon invasion. I don’t think she will fight against Jon Snow considering the White Walkers and she is more likely to take them seriously.

Arya is in a position to free her Uncle Edmure and retake the Riverlands.

It will be interesting to see how Euron fares now that Yara is allied with Dany.

Euron has a massive secret weapon in the books, but it’s not yet clear if the TV series plans to follow that plotline. I’m tipping Euron will inherit the mantle left by Ramsay, Walter and Joffrey as the sadistic horrible character that the audience hates… (now that Cersie and Jamie are more complicated characters with sympathetic traits).

Mrs Wim says Dany sent a dragon to pick up Varys.

Maybe Gendry? He is still alive by all accounts…

Can’t really count illegitimate blacksmith sons.

Okay, and for the readers, is there a more legitimate heir than Dany?
I mean did her father overthrow anyone or had that family held the throne for a thousand years?

Okay, and for the readers, is there a more legitimate heir than Dany? I mean did her father overthrow anyone or had that family held the throne for a thousand years?

Targaryens have held it. Could be argued that the Blackfyre’s (rogue faction of the Targs) if they’ve still a bloodline left could make claim.

Also due to R + L = J, the king in the north could have a valid claim as he’s the heir of the first born son.

Edit:regarding the first line. The Leader of the Golden Company at the time of the Rebellions was a Blackfyre, whether he had children remains to be seen.