Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

The Missandei - Greyworm - Samwell Tarly - Jorah Mormont Skin peeling was one of the highest highs and the lowest lows of my tv viewing life.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

A show that’s been going this long unfortunately relies on a line of exposition to let new characters kill off the ones they didn’t know what to do with.

I don’t like this forums shrug emoji.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Soooo… that whole ‘invasion/conquest’ thing is going well so far.

Needs more dragons. Everything is better with more dragons.

Especially ones that remember to dodge.

1 Like

"Hey guys it’s me, Whale Rider!

…oh wait never mind."

Are the Sand Snake Sisters as lame in the books as they are in the show?

Don’t really know, can’t recall martin exploring that thread.

shows now in ahead of the book.

1 Like

I thought Missandei was the linguist, but it seems Grey Worm is also cunning in that area.

10 Likes

Thought he was packing something for a moment

Very good

She knew when something had no gender.

The switch from the skin peeling to the pie eating was brilliant editing.

7 Likes

For a moment there, I thought you were talking about the two sex scenes.

4 Likes

He who fights and runs away…

I also thought they were all well-known for using poison-laced weapons, so that even small cuts would be fatal? Oberyn was all for this in earlier seasons prior to dying from extreme migraine. I’m pretty sure one of them stabbed Euron at one point before getting the chop.

3 Likes

It’s game of thrones. He will bring the lady back to Cersi and just before she weds Euron he will die of poison. And then Theon will pop up. lol

Fixed

4 Likes

Seriously they’re gonna Mission Impossible Arya into an absolutely terrible scene this season or next you just know it.

Yes!

Ayra would having her own friggin’ wolf pack to defend her would have been pretty awesome though…

3 Likes