Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Zombie armies aren’t known for their discipline :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Must be very frustrating for the Night King. What with his army of dead having bits dropping off here and there and wandering around in a blizzard and not one compass between them.

1 Like

Basically saying accept the show becoming mediocre because of dragons.

We’ve been waiting 7 years for a dragon to incinerate an army. I don’t understand anyone losing interest at this point.

4 Likes

Stop whinging ya bunch of neck beards.

2 Likes

If it’s mediocre, then nothing has ever been good.

4 Likes

Can’t they only exist in snow, or at least cold weather? Don’t they need the winter to fully come before they move south?

I have nothing to base that on, that’s just how I’ve always seen it. Even still, they should be just lined up at the wall, waiting creepily.

Its the other way around - they bring the winter where they go

If the first men teamed up with the children of the forest to defeat the army of the dead, where did the dead come from?

Gee, I sure hope someone got fired for that blunder.

1 Like

The children of the forest created the white walkers from the first men to help them beat the first men, but it backfired and the children of the forest and the first men had to fight the white walkers which were made from the first men by the children of the forest.

6 Likes

i am confusion.

2 Likes

2 Likes

S14E19 - Day 40 of a boat trip. People in a hull mumble at each other

6 Likes

Rolo - “fkn YES. Now THIS is what I call great television!”

5 Likes

“These are some of the best timelines, EVER!”

12 Likes

I’m not advocating to see the boring parts. Or maybe I am… I had to read them after all.

But seriously I think you guys are asking for Michael Bay’s Game of Thrones. Just have a dragon show up every week and people flying all over the place who cares explosions wooooooo!

1 Like

Personally I was just ■■■■ stirring. I can understand both sides of it. I notice the shifts in location and think they could seguey (how do you spell that?) better.

1 Like

Is expecting integrity within the construct of the story really something that needs to be defended?
Dragons breath fire.
Fine.
People teleporting because the plot requires it is not.
It’s just bad storytelling.

1 Like