Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

It’s becoming like grrms books and falling apart consistency wise.

This thread is making me want to go back into a Saga thread for some relief.

3 Likes

No way am I asking for that. But as most of us know, there’s only 9 episodes to go and I’ll get over having to make things happen fairly quickly to get to the end point. In the earlier seasons, a character would go missing for an episode or two as their travel time and we’d catch up with other characters instead. With such little time left I’m glad they’re not putting story lines on hold.

So it’s not really about “you believe in dragons but don’t believe in fast travel” it’s just about knowing that people materialising in different parts of the world is kinda necessary at this point.

2 Likes

Segue

2 Likes

Cheers. I think I was mentally mixing the spelling of segue and segway, those ■■■■■■ two-wheeled battery-powered things.

Outstanding.

If nothing else, the “accelerated” logistics are helping to build a sense of urgency.

I can live with it.

1 Like

Maybe they presume the maturity level of the audience is high enough to mentally add a “2 months later” tag each time there is a time warp…

I’m all about stats, unless someone has mapped out a full chronological history which clearly proves a certain occurrence couldnt have happened without time travel then just shut up and enjoy the show.

*actually, it’s a free world, complain all you want.

1 Like

That would have been the BBC version…

I’m just putting this down to a bi product of there being less episodes this season, I’m pretty sure Jon is going to get from drangon stone to east watch in an episode next week

By next week Jon will have fathered children

3 Likes

If Jaime drowns in 5m+ of water he can consider himself unlucky. He was only a step away from the shoreline. Pretty severe drop off that.

1 Like

Horse was standing in ankle deep water. Jamie gets pushed off just next to that, which is suddenly a deep ocean.

And the scene would have been just as dramatic were he drowning in 3 feet of water, similar to Jon Snaaaaaaaw struggling under the bodies in the BOTB.

But it wouldn’t have made for as dramatic a fade, I guess.

But he could stand up in 3 feet of water

Not with all that armour n ■■■■.

Bron will save him. Just like he ruins everything.

1 Like

I’m tipping Tyrion, just for twists and lelz.

2 Likes

Am I alone in hoping Ed Sheeran was incinerated by Drogon?

Even the most cynical would have to admit that would be an excellent use of magic-travelling/time displacement?

2 Likes

I’d pay money to see Drogon introduced to that Harry Styles film clip where he’s flying around like a ■■■■■■■ nonce of the coast.

DRAKARIS!