Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Don’t get me wrong, I like Ed Sheeran as a singer (took the missus to his concert last time he was out), but his cameo was horrendous. MLB pitcher Noah Syndegard throwing a spear through a charging Dothraki warrior however…

Would he look any different post-incineration?

Did the home plate umpire signal a strike?

1 Like

l have to admit that l had no idea who Ed Sheeran was until about 6 weeks ago, when l saw Bridget Jones Baby. I don’t feel as if l have missed out on anything.

Get into it. Ed is a gun.

1 Like

Any tracks in particular? PM some suggestions l will check him out.

If the music you listen to and songs you haven’t heard in ages are all 60s-90s rock hes probably not for you.

1 Like

Nah.
Bron and Jaime escape somehow and end up back with Cersei.

I think there is a trailer that seems to indicate that’s what is to happen.

Yep.

Au contraire, the books made it very very very clear when there was dead air in certain storylines while other storylines played catch up.
Aka almost everything Dany did in Essos. Aka a few thousand pages of zzzz.

I can cope with ships moving quick. This is better.

Probably better to clarify. Consistency in being good

Heard someone going on about how they’re convinced Jaime is gonna be the chosen one

Yeah but I prefer entertaining, snappy mess to dull interminable when will this end mess.

FWIW I don’t think many of the jumps have been that terrible. They seem to have kept that open intentionally. I mean they montaged Sam to show passing of time - they showed nothing for the ironborn. Each series seems to run over maybe 6 months of in-world time so it’s not inconceivable.

I’m just frustrated because it was so good end of season 6 and then whole story wise it’s been awesome but that’s a build up of years of things progressing. But the quality of the episodes just seem so haphazard.

It’s a TV show. With 6 years of dragon ■■■■-teasing finally paying off
You’re overthinking it, crack open a bevvie and enjoy.

2 Likes

I’ve been blue balled over the white walkers more than dragons. I said before I hate dragons

Prediction time.

Who won’t make it to Season 8?

Yes, I think that wormhole he fell into leads directly back to Kings Landing

Spoiler alert.
If you don’t like accelerated travel timelines, don’t watch this Ep.

8 Likes

Benefit of being sick and at home is watching the episode live and don’t need to stay off Twitter/Facebook.

Spoiler for the ep.

Shut up Samwell and listen to Gilly! :man_facepalming:

5 Likes