Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Didn’t they find his body last season, riding a horse?

Not sure. Someone else can confirm one way or the other, but l thought he was still MIA.

I thought he was “coldhands” or whatever the book called the dead guy on a horse whos still kinda human.

Vague recollection that it was him delivering Bran somewhere.

2 Likes

Yeah he was the one that helped Bran get to the three eyed raven. Can’t remember what happened to him post that.

1 Like

Rode off and disappeared into the snow.

1 Like

Coldhands I think his name is.

Yeah. He seems nice, and he already knows Jon. Just ask him to come back to KL.

In the books Coldhands rides a giant Stag. Benjen has not been sighted. I think they condensed those character/plotlines in the show. If events of last episode are reflected in the upcoming books I think Benjen might turn up when they go on their dead prisoner grab jaunt.

1 Like

Hang on, I thought that was him last season?

I wasn’t sure if he was Coldhands from the books, but I was certain it was Ned’s brother.

2 Likes

I thought that was a song by one of those One Direction dudes…

It was. He couldn’t go beyond the wall and was going back to fight the walkers, so he will certainly turn up again, prolly with the rest of the nightswatch that went with him, when Jon and his party are about to get slaughtered. He did for Bran so I’d expect the same again.

In the show I think Coldhands and Benjen have been amalgamated and known only as Benjen. In the book they remain separate characters with the Benjen mystery still unsolved.

3 Likes

That would make some sense.

I’d always suspected in the books that cold hands=Benjen, perhaps GRRRM divulged that as a plot nugget.

Seeing a theory that littlefinger is a faceless man.

Not buying any of that.

In the pines, in the piiiines, where the sun, don’t ever shine, I would shiver, the whole night through

I’ve got a theory. He’s a scheming little man while everyone else on the show is getting actual work done. Push him out the moon door already.

Davos: Dragonstons > Kings Landing > Dragonstone > The Wall. All in one Ep! Not bad!!

2 Likes

And a good portion of that in a rowbaoat, with only one useful hand!

There’s a reason why Bran gave Arya the dagger and it’s probably going to be returned to Littlefinger via this throat.

3 Likes

I hope so. He went from being a very powerful guy behind the scenes to … well kinda nothing. Time to go.

1 Like