Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Called it a year ago (sort of)!

His whole character now seems to be “Creepy paedo-ish guy who smirks and should have had a better accent coach”.

Have you guys seen the “Ozzy Man” reviews on Youtube? Absolutely hilarious.

1 Like

Also, massive tactical fail to not check the shore line of the lake/river/pond/dam/puddle after the battle to see if the head of the Lannister army & twin brother/fark-buddy of “Queen” Cersei has somehow survived his little dip whilst wearing full plate armour. It’s not like he’d be an important hostage or anything (or maybe even have a little value as a head on a pike?)…

Good calls there!

Just with Robert - he had a spurious claim to the throne via Targ ancestry - IIRC his grandmother married some Targaryen. I’m pretty sure Rhaeghar tells Jon Connington (his best friend and whose plot line is real loosely taken up by Ser Jorah - the greyscale) just before the Battle of the Trident that he has to “deal with his cousin” or something like that.

Sorry for the language but this is hilarious!

3 Likes

my suggestion to GOT would be to put text ‘a few weeks later’ on the screen after long journeys, and then hand-puppet shows for those that still struggle with it.

Varys warned Little Finger long ago about the political games he played. He is as full of schemes as Cersei. He covets Sansa, but delivered her over to Ramsay Bolton. He claims he had no idea what the ■■■■■■■ was like, but l don’t believe that. l think he wanted Sansa brought down a few pegs, closer to his level, so that she wouldn’t object to joining up with him later, when he can press his claims for the north and take power for himself. He has shown he is as ruthless as anyone else in this show. On the plus side he did rally the Knights of the Vale to save Jon from the Bolton army. He is the most consummate politician in the entire show, and for that reason alone is not to be trusted.

1 Like

Can tell it’s moved on from the books, don’t care, I’m still glued/addicted to it.

Just wanting it to keep moving forward so we can get to the end. Think there is only 6 episodes next/final season.

My main concern is if Martin ever releases Winds of Winter (been waiting such a long time along with many others) how it’s going to go, as we will have had an ending in the TV show and there is meant to be one more book after Winds of Winter.

PS. I love the Dragons

I love the show.
Love it.
I hate that the last two seasons are so rushed.
Why? Why? Why?
Give us two full seasons!
It’s kind of obvious that it’s all being squished up!

1 Like

Seem to recall they had to shorten this season due to the weather or some such?

I thought it was because too much material for 1 season. not enough for 2. Full seasons that is.

All about the $$$$$$$$

Make seasons cheaply, still get maximum viewers.

Spin offs to come

Last episode leaked. What an epic fail.

Leaked, or broadcast in Spanish?

No-one’s forcing you to download them.
I won’t be.
And again, spoilers should equal Dracarys.

3 Likes

fully expect it to be translated and somehow synced with the real voices within the day. Hahaha

No follow up to Catlin Starks ghost…

How long was Jaime and Bron underwater? They went under mid-battle, and when they came up Dany and her army had left the scene.

It’s in English