Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Just Cersei’s pre-coital cigar, I think.

1 Like

Shows pacing.

10 Likes

Well that threw the cat amongst the pigeons.

Someone will have to remind me why Daenerys can’t have kids.

She was deadset moist when admiring Jon’s manly, yet scarred, torso.

And now we’ve got two live dragons versus one zombie dragon. Bring it ■■■■■■■ on!

1 Like

When she gave birth to the reptile child delivered by the witch she became baron

She’s a queen…way more important than a baron.

Oh! Barren…

1 Like

Does a zombie dragon breathe ice?

3 Likes

Great episode. Any featuring the White Walkers genuinely scares the bejesus out of me like nothing else on tv can. So Jon smashed one of them in the first part and the dead fell around them; how many of those dudes are left? Or do more get created?

Now that it’s aired…
Can someone explain why the white walkers can’t walk on the water. How we’re they able to throw a spear and the dragon, but leave seven people alone in the middle of the lake?

Also…
How long did it take for the lake to freeze over again?
Barathreon’s ■■■■■■■ must be a damn fast runner.

Having said that…
Loved the episode.

The twist with the dragon means they can’t ‘escape’ the walkers by crossing the Narrow Sea.

There’s one more episode to go (assuming it’ll be relatively boring) but it’ll be a long wait until the next season begins.

On the podcast posted here a few weeks ago, i agree with them, 20% stupid 80% awesome.

The bit I was unclear on was whether the walkers need air [oxygen]. If so, they’d be the only ones in this show who actually do drown.

1 Like

air rots them…

therefore air>dragonglass.

There are the core white walkers that are like the Super Walkers that control the rest aren’t there?

Yep. The theory is whoever they turn, they are in control of. Kill the head guy and you also kill whoever they turned.
That’s why they mentioned, if you kill the Knight King (who was the first ever white walker), you kill them all.

1 Like

I’m amazed she didn’t slide all the way off the back of that dragon when Jon went in to fight for her.
Moist.

Enjoyed the episode, but it was very Walking Dead for a bit.

1 Like

If the last episode doesn’t end with Jon porking Dany’s brains out, then they’ve missed a major opportunity, and since she can’t have billy lids, no need to worry about the Lannister-style inbreeding issues.

Michael Bay’s game of thrones is real.

Enjoyable tho.

Easily the best episode of the season loved it.

I don’t reckon I could get an uber to my house as quickly as Jon Snow got a dragon up there.

2 Likes