Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Because democracy.

Seriously though, the storylines have diminished in quality since they went off-book.

I am developing a fair hatred for George R R R R Martin. Sold out for undoubtedly large dollars and allowed his creation to be bastardised.

Also: Finish the ■■■■■■■ book you fat lard.

4 Likes

That ■■■■ me last week. Surely if these people who have come so far are telling you they’re gonna risk their lives to prove something to you, you’d just farking believe them. Fly a dragon, get an aerial, go back home.

Theory: Little Finger died at some point recently and Arya is wearing his face.

So many extras!
It looked like there was like 3-4 sled carriers at the start, but in the action scenes there were heaps getting picked off. I kept thinking it was a main character getting killed off.

She watched herself leave his room?

no, between that and next episode. Its my prediction - she slaughters little finger, takes his face and tests sansa.

ah ok , yeah would be nice twist

If true, you’d want a flashback scene to his death, as it’s probably the most anticipated death in GOT.

1 Like

So who the hell attached the chains to the dragon?

So many plot holes in that episode.

I expect there are more to come. We know that the white walkers are less than a day’s run from the wall now, but we also know that Dany has to march on Kings Landing and then setup a meeting with the Lannisters. I suppose you can siege a city and setup a meeting in a day in GoT land.

I actually feel for the showrunners. They didn’t sign on to write GRRM fan fiction, they were supposed to be adapting a story that was supposed to be finished.

I reckon they’ve done ok, for what is a pretty tough ask.

Imagine how far he could throw that thing if he actually put a bit of shoulder into it?

Littlefinger’s face is removed to reveal Arya

Sansa’s face is taken off to reveal Littlefinger

END

7 Likes

Actually think Sansa has been dealing with trauma way better than Arya. Unless they pull some ultra 7d chess bullshit where it turns out the stark girls are communicating in secret to ■■■■ little fingers ■■■■ up

I always thought Benjen would pop up sometime. Thought he would be giving them information re the White Walkers. So that’s blown my theory.

1 Like

The magnificent 7 nodded off while waiting, so more time must’ve passed than what many are suggesting.

The walkers waited them out since what is a day or two in a lifetime of a thousand years or more. They are patient.

1 Like

I’d also like an explanation as to how Westeros seems to experience day/night cycles of seemingly consistent length yet has seasons that are variable in length and intensity.

Gee, I sure hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

1 Like

If only the hound didn’t throw that rock at the white walker, they would have just set there until the dragon arrived. lol.
They are really starting to wind it up way to fast. I thought some of the previous seasons where a little slow to get going but it always built the story for something dramatic to happen. This season seems to be the other extreme and the pace is now too fast. Still good to watch, but it seems all the boring bits where dragged out, and all these exiting bits are going to be wound up. Such a shame.

2 Likes

Honestly i think its a result of GRRM not having his ■■■■ together and finishing the books so now the writers have to do fanfict and its not up to muster.

Everyone got into us about the shows pacing being ■■■■■■ and to overlook it because ‘awesome factor’ but seriously apart from a few moments.

dragon fire, army of the dead heist until more dragon fire, family reunions, arya wiping the freys. the detailing has been ■■■■, its no longer a political thriller because the ‘true enemy, the eternal enemy’ is so fantasy that you have to throw away the political thriller part away and just ramp up the action and plot advancements to finish the ■■■■■■■ story. should’ve just done a longer season for this season, 15 episodes or so and draw it and then finish it.

then move onto all the spin off series they could do with the source material.

also GIVE JON HIS ■■■■■■■ DRAGON AND KINGDOM

2 Likes

There’s actually not that much left anyway. 1 episode this season then 6 next. In those 7 episodes they need to cover.

• arya kill little finger
  • Resolve Sansa and her ruling the north
  • cersei showdown, Jamie kills her?
  • cleganebowl
  • Sam work out who Jon is
  • Jon bone Danny
  • Jon ride a dragon?
  • ice dragon vs fire dragon
  • tie up a couple of loose ends. Iron bank, Euron Greyjoy.
  • white walker fight. Jon vs the king
  • Jon is Azor Ahai reborn?
  • Bran is the white king?
  • maybe some kind of twist of how the good vs evil battle winds up

That’s pretty much it I reckon.

1 Like

Plus, as they have mentioned in a very laboured way recently that Dany can’t have children, Jon makes her have children.

I’m not sure most of the things that have happened, had to happen. It’s been spectacle for spectacles sake. The army of the dead was supposed to be the only apocalyptic force but by the time they’ve breached the wall everyone else will have done the job for them.