Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

dat battle!

Braveheart was the last time I saw a battle so graphic.

I’m convinced Snow is now immortal. No way he can dodge that many arrows.

That was a ■■■■■■ brilliant ep. Now all we need next ep is to see the white walkers coming over that mound of dead bodies

No. The night King raising his arms and that mound of dead bodies rising. That would be epic.

Not the best idea to watch that battle right before trying to go to bed. YIKES!

I had to remind myself not to shallow breathe the whole way through that battle.

How satisfying was Jon punching his face in. I think I cheered at one point.

When he turned to Sansa I thought he’d ask “You want in on this?”

Hmm, doesn’t seem to embed. For Flying High fans:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/v45GzUJOtG-rAbpAD-3k4-pKRkaRjCSKIVUc-6aN98U3eHa_50mkpi8Nu-bZQicpP_i4AVfaNwDI9ttV28uhvb3dMPbM8R7e=w400-h227-nc

This show goes a long way to making rangas look attractive. The difference between Sansa in the early season and Sansa now is startling. Admittedly she was about 13 early doors.

And boy…Emma Peel is looking old. Hard to believe she was looking that good in The Avengers. Only 55 years ago.

So i guess this means no Wun Wun vs Mountain battle now?

dat battle!

Braveheart was the last time I saw a battle so graphic.

I’m convinced Snow is now immortal. No way he can dodge that many arrows.

That was a ■■■■■■ brilliant ep. Now all we need next ep is to see the white walkers coming over that mound of dead bodies

No. The night King raising his arms and that mound of dead bodies rising. That would be epic.

Okay, that sounds better.

I watched it again last night. It was still awesome though the snow v Bolton battle didn’t seem to go forever like it did the first time (forever in a good way)

Like lvan l have now watched it twice.
The Ramsay Bolton line to Sansa, that he is now part of her, l don’t believe is about a pregnancy, but that he has managed to get inside her head, and turn her into someone a bit like him. The way she dispatches him supports that, and the little smirk she gives as she walks away to the sound of his screams appears to confirm this. Sansa predicted Ramsay would draw Jon into a trap, and he fell for it. That adds a little more poignancy to Bolton’s rebuff of Jon’s challenge, “He’s good,” with the implication that l am better, because Snow will react and fall into his trap.

Was there a plot hole? When Sansa releases the dogs, she says to Bolton how in his own words they hadn’t been fed for 7 days. The only problem with that was, she rode off from the challenge before he said, she never heard him say those words. Someone could have told her later, but she wasn’t there to hear him say it.

The horses charging towards Jon on the open plain is for me the single most enduring image of the entire series, not just this season. That was a shot of such epic proportions, that l was transfixed, and watched in absolute awe. The perspective was one l haven’t recalled from any other show like that. l must see it again, on a big screen.

And so to the last episode. What will be the twist. Usually it is the death of significant character. One of the local ‘Throners’ a girl in the office here thinks it will be the death of the young king, to fulfill the prophecy about Cersei. l have put on a little bet, that it won’t be him. From the look on the face of Ser Davros, l think it will be the Red Witch, Melissandre.

After almost six seasons there are two scenes I have felt utterly compelled to watch a few more times in the same week they came on, “Hardhome” with Jon battling the White Walkers, and this “Battle of the Bastards”. Hardhome gets me more for the sheer terror it induces and that stunning moment of the white walker’s arms outstretched and the silence, but the battle was more epic and incited more fist-pumping and shouting from me.

Dragon battles don’t do all that much for me, or at least haven’t thus far.

Like lvan l have now watched it twice. The horses charging towards Jon on the open plain is for me the single most enduring image of the entire series, not just this season. That was a shot of such epic proportions, that l was transfixed, and watched in absolute awe. The perspective was one l haven't recalled from any other show like that. l must see it again, on a big screen.

Agreed. It was stunning. Really a step up on anything they had done. Would you credit that masterstroke to the allocated director of that episode Miguel Sapochnik? Or is it more the cinematographer?

And so to the last episode. What will be the twist. Usually it is the death of significant character. One of the local 'Throners' a girl in the office here thinks it will be the death of the young king, to fulfill the prophecy about Cersei. l have put on a little bet, that it won't be him. From the look on the face of Ser Davros, l think it will be the Red Witch, Melissandre.

I’m really hoping the twist relates to the Brothers without Banners storyline, and the introduction of a previously cut character/plot arc from the books…

Strap in.

Season 6, Episode 10: title unknown - 69 minutes
Season 4, Episode 10: “The Children” - 65 minutes
Season 2, Episode 10: “Valar Morghulis” - 64 minutes
Season 3, Episode 10: “Mhysa” - 62 minutes
Season 5, Episode 10: “Mother’s Mercy” - 61 minutes
Season 1, Episode 1: “Winter is Coming” - 61 minutes

Title: The Winds of Winter

Strap in.

Season 6, Episode 10: title unknown - 69 minutes
Season 4, Episode 10: “The Children” - 65 minutes
Season 2, Episode 10: “Valar Morghulis” - 64 minutes
Season 3, Episode 10: “Mhysa” - 62 minutes
Season 5, Episode 10: “Mother’s Mercy” - 61 minutes
Season 1, Episode 1: “Winter is Coming” - 61 minutes

Better start watching earlier than normal so we don’t miss HYBPA

Anyone else pick up Sansa’s comment she makes to Jon when leaving his tent after discussing tactics:

“Nobody can protect me - not anyone”

Could this be Arya’s calling in life? Protecting her big sis.

I’m so excited, I just can’t wait for next week.

The cinematography in that episode was amazing. better than anything else in the series.

The cinematography in that episode was amazing. better than anything else in the series.

Agreed. The dragons were awesome at the start. So ■■■■■■ real! And that battle was terrifying. Brilliant work.

I’ll never forget to feed the dogs again.

Best episode of the year.

Bit sad the giant died.

Glad little finger came to the rescue.

Would have preferred a sword fight than john bashing his head in but oh well.

Think the ■■■■■■■ got off too lightly.