Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Was kinda hoping that Ramsay would become Reek mkII.

Here is my tip

Deny crosses the narrow sea and takes kings landing from the lannisters, she allows Sansa to rule the north because she is Tyrions wife and the iron islands chick keeps the iron islands, and the three of them take on the white walkers

Here is my tip

Deny crosses the narrow sea and takes kings landing from the lannisters, she allows Sansa to rule the north because she is Tyrions wife and the iron islands chick keeps the iron islands, and the three of them take on the white walkers

and ■■■■■■■ die.

Wouldn’t the dragons thaw the white walkers out?

Wouldn't the dragons thaw the white walkers out?

Yep, that’s the link with Dragonglass and Valayrian steel.

Jon’s mate who absconded with Gilly and the baby to become a Maester will uncover some secret knowledge to destroy the Whit Walkers en masse.

Like lvan l have now watched it twice. The horses charging towards Jon on the open plain is for me the single most enduring image of the entire series, not just this season. That was a shot of such epic proportions, that l was transfixed, and watched in absolute awe. The perspective was one l haven't recalled from any other show like that. l must see it again, on a big screen.

Agreed. It was stunning. Really a step up on anything they had done. Would you credit that masterstroke to the allocated director of that episode Miguel Sapochnik? Or is it more the cinematographer?

And so to the last episode. What will be the twist. Usually it is the death of significant character. One of the local 'Throners' a girl in the office here thinks it will be the death of the young king, to fulfill the prophecy about Cersei. l have put on a little bet, that it won't be him. From the look on the face of Ser Davros, l think it will be the Red Witch, Melissandre.

I’m really hoping the twist relates to the Brothers without Banners storyline, and the introduction of a previously cut character/plot arc from the books…

l think it would have been something they worked out together. It would have taken a lot of planning to set it up.

Jon's mate who absconded with Gilly and the baby to become a Maester will uncover some secret knowledge to destroy the Whit Walkers en masse.

Rediscover how to make Valyrian steel.

Jon's mate who absconded with Gilly and the baby to become a Maester will uncover some secret knowledge to destroy the Whit Walkers en masse.

Rediscover how to make Valyrian steel.

Yep, but it will require dragon-fire to forge it or something.

“So, anyone know anyone with a dragon around here?”

Here is my tip

If the dominant fan theory is that Jon is the secret son of Rheagar Targerian, then that means that Dany is his auntie? (maybe, I can’t remember the family tree exactly).

Targarians also traditionally marry within the family, so perhaps Jon and Dany get together and that is how the alliance is formed?

In the books, the Targeryan (spelling?) bastards were called “Blackfire” or some such. Is Jon a Blackfire, or was Ned’s sister secretly married to Rheagar and therefore he is actually a legitimate heir to the throne? Assuming they were actually his parents and it wasn’t just Ned playing hide the direwolf whilst off on rebelliony adventures.

So many theories, so much mystery…

In the books, the Targeryan (spelling?) bastards were called "Blackfire" or some such. Is Jon a Blackfire, or was Ned's sister secretly married to Rheagar and therefore he is actually a legitimate heir to the throne? Assuming they were actually his parents and it wasn't just Ned playing hide the direwolf whilst off on rebelliony adventures.

So many theories, so much mystery…

I think the theory is it was an affair, not marriage. I’m not sure about the ‘officialdom’ of their offspring so far as claims to the throne go. But maybe it was a secret wedding (maybe that happens in the Tower of Joy). Ned then pretended Jon was his own to protect him from being murdered when Baratheon assumed the throne (as Danearys and Viscerays were smuggled across the narrow sea to protect them), even going as far as keeping from Catelyn that he hadn’t actually cheated on her while off at war…

OR Samwell Tarly will spend 8 episodes next year moping around Oldtown and then at the end saying “I don’t need to become a Maester I’m just fine as I am!” and leave exactly how he came.

OR Samwell Tarly will spend 8 episodes next year moping around Oldtown and then at the end saying "I don't need to become a Maester I'm just fine as I am!" and leave exactly how he came.

Haha. With an 80s action-movie chase sequence as well.

and a montage.

If Arya was like 15 years older and killed people with the same attitude she does now, I’d probably choose her over TIPPA.

Little finger only came to the rescue so he can give his ‘little finger’ to Sansa

OR Samwell Tarly will spend 8 episodes next year moping around Oldtown and then at the end saying "I don't need to become a Maester I'm just fine as I am!" and leave exactly how he came.

Haha. With an 80s action-movie chase sequence as well.

Yeah but instead of terminator this time the grand maester of old town can camouflage himself and sees with heat vision.

At the table one morning...

“Gilly?”
(reading newspaper) “Hmm?”
“I don’t think I’m gonna do Maester Style anymore.”
“That’s nice.” (continues reading paper)

Good, and it will have lots of people speculating which is nice.
But…it’s kind of like before you didn’t know what would happen, and now you kind of do.
Sure, things happened, but nothing that made you rethink where the whole series was going. I miss that.