Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

I'm predicting Sam Tarly will graduate to Grand Maester chain within 2 episodes of the season after next.
Jamie's look at the end. That was, 'Didn't I just kill a King for threatening to do exactly that?' Yes? No?

What I’d love to see is Jaime become Queenslayer as well due to anger over Cersei’s actions driving Tommen to suicide.

And also some flashbacks of The Mad King and the pivotal moment of Jaime slaying him over the threat of blowing up the city. Contrasted with Cersei blowing up The Sept.

I guess it will follow the structure of the last season of breaking bad, which was one final season split into two mini-seasons…

I read on buzzfeed that the above infograph was released through an official channel of the show. Great way to give away Jon’s dad.

R + L = J is transcendent.

So now that Bran the idiot has been touched by the night king, hence dropping down the defenses at Riverrun or whatever it was, what are the chances of him doing the same when he drags himself through the wall? Thanks Uncle Benjen.

I can’t even remember how he got south of the wall in the first place. Did Hodor carry him over the thing?

Huh?? Bran’s not south of the wall yet.

Umm… I meant the other south?

I’m not lost. Just geographically challenged.

I guess it will follow the structure of the last season of breaking bad, which was one final season split into two mini-seasons....

Hell on Wheels is the same.

It’s based on actual history and they weren’t ready to finish, but it’d be a bit silly if it ended other than slamming in a golden spike north of Salt Lake City.

Need a series on the blackfyre rebellions.

Will probably be about the Andal invasion on the first men and the children of the forest because some executive will want elfish things and giants in it with heaps of big CGI events going on everywhere. It will suck and get canned after 2 seasons.

Directors announced.

Mylod, proponent of such classic hits as Game of Thrones: Terminator. is back…

fml.

Directors announced.

fml.

And no Sapochnik. Damnnn.

Directors announced.

fml.

And no Sapochnik. Damnnn.

No big choreographed battles next year then just mass CGI immolation.

Finished watching this season the other night.

Not as many good episodes as other season’s, still enjoyed it though.

For me Battle of the Bastards episode was really good., that battle scene was fantastic, enjoyed seeing Ramsey get his comeuppence and that little smile by Sansa was perfect.

Liked seeing more of the dragons in the final episodes.

(want a Drogon as our team mascot to burn them all)

I'm still stuck on the whole Dany needs to form alliances, and the best way to do that is through marriage.

Who else besides Jon could she marry for strategic purposes? Dorne doesn’t appear to have a male left in it, the Tyrell’s just got wiped out, Theon doesn’t have a ■■■■, Euron can’t work with Theon and Yara around, Edmure Tully is probably a bit scared off marriage atm, Littlefinger is into redheads, the Lannister’s are the bad guys…

I mean, I’m sure there are hundreds of lords from p*issy insignificant houses she could hook up with, but why would she go past the Lannister-hating, ruggedly handsome Stark King of the North?

Maybe the king of the Veil

Mrs Wim just mentioned she thought Ayra and the Hound will team up to take down the Mountain.
Everyone’s probably thought of that but it was new to me, and I like the idea very much.

Hope the pedophile that is Little Finger gets his comeuppance… tried the mum = failed, scored with aunt and now trying Sansa…

Hope the pedophile that is Little Finger gets his comeuppance.. tried the mum = failed, scored with aunt and now trying Sansa..

What about all the guys going after 14 year old Danaerys??

Hope the pedophile that is Little Finger gets his comeuppance.. tried the mum = failed, scored with aunt and now trying Sansa..

What about all the guys going after 14 year old Danaerys??

Well Karl Drogo got his… Jaer Mormont has some stone disease and she told that bloke to stay where he was…

Littlefinger cant take no for an answer thou…

Has the show ever confirmed she’s as old as in the books?

They raised the ages in the show so it could be telecast.