Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

Euron, perhaps. There was a slight hint of possibility it was him.

Cersei said it was him, but Tyrion knew she was pregnant. So she’s been pregnant longer than she’s been sleeping with Euron.

5 Likes

Thought it was established that it was Jamie?

Am I the only one who sees a wolf on the final door before the iron throne in the opening credits?

2 Likes

Easier than digging a mass grave!

I think Jamie’s heading back to kings landing to kill Cersie. So is Arya. Who gets there first?

CERSEI KEEPS GOING BACK FOR THAT JAIME ■■■■.

she’d probs cool of if she got Pod’s Rod.

Does Jamie know the kid is his?

This is seriously starting to turn into Days of Our Lives soap opera.

1 Like

He does, he told Tyrion didn’t he?
Although Tyrion already knew.
I thought all this was pretty well covered?

He did.

Do you think Euron picked up that Tyrion knows even though there is no possible way he could have known that Euron and Cersei banged?

No.

Ravenbook mate.

Jamie knew Cersei was pregnant before he left.
I hope Arya or Jamie or Anyone!!! gets her - good & proper!!’

1 Like

I’m not liking how this season is going so far, I’ve been disappointed with almost every episode. The level of writing quality has progressively dropped since they went past the books. There’s been too many illogical or poor tactical decisions being made, fast travel/teleportation issues, etc.

I remember back to previous seasons where I was on the edge of my seat and holding out for how the story will turn out. This season it’s been kinda meh…

The high point for the show was Seasons 3 and 4 IMO.

Why would Jaime kill her if that means his child is killed?

The time travel issue is because they can’t jump between stories any longer. In early seasons you could just not show a storyline for a few episodes (or an entire season in Bran’s case) and the viewers then felt it made sense. This season there is only 2 storylines - which from next week will become one.

Also I think the writers have struggled a little with wrapping things up and keeping viewers on the edge of the seats. Bringing it all to a conclusion was always going to be a massive issue - probably a big part of why writing the books has stalled.

2 Likes

Think it’s finally occurred to him what a truly horrible person she is.

He hates himself for the things he has done for her.

The child could be another Joffrey, did not get the impression when he left Winterfell, that he was going back for love.

2 Likes

They have certainly been developing her as a power player but with only 2 episodes to go & she’s still in Winterfell, it would need some sort of twist that nobody has even hinted at yet.

I read that whole farewell scene with Brienne completely differently. I thought Jamie was saying he was still bad & cant change that & was going back because he still loved or at least was devoted to Cersei. He said when he 1st arrived at Winterfell that he would do it all over again so I thought his presumed redemption wasn’t real. I still think he’s very likely to be the one to kill Cersei but I didn’t read that scene as him leaving for that purpose.

Interesting, 2 different perspectives of one scene. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

3 Likes

Dany is going to get cranky if she’s not the one to personally supervise Cersei’s execution. She didn’t appear gruntled with Missandei’s decapitation.