Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

Book:

[spoiler]I totally expected Stannis to turn up at the end last night, surely that can't wait until next season[/spoiler]

Book:

[spoiler]I totally expected Stannis to turn up at the end last night, surely that can't wait until next season[/spoiler]

Book:

[spoiler]It'd have to be next week's episode. Meaning we're going to have Stannis, Shae/Tywin and possibly LSH all to catch up on.[/spoiler]

Next week's episode is going be way, way, way massive. Loaded.

book spoliers

[spoiler] As far as i can remember, the battle happens in 2 stages. First there's the 'surprise' attack from the south, which we saw in ep 9, and then there's the more drawn out battle with the wildlings continuing to attack from the north, which is eventually resolved. You would think they would have to finish up next week, but I suppose they could save it for next season (surely they have filmed it already though).

We should see Arya and the Hound have some closure, same with Tyrion. Dany isn't really doing anything though her dragons are getting out of control so we could see them muzzled...or maybe Jorah leaving was the last we'll see of that storyline.

They can't really do much more with Bran, and I don't think anyone will care. The Boltons and Ironborn are pretty much done too.

As for LSH, maybe she will come into it to provide the cliffhangar in Brienne/Pod's storyline.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]10385313_615417108566457_279763893915766[/spoiler]

Book:

[spoiler]

I'm guessing LSH is the closing shot. Tyrion/Tywin/Shae in the segment before it.

What to do with the Hound though?

Think Dany will get have the reveal of her Dragons eating children and will lock them up.

[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]

What is LSH?

[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]

What is LSH?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Lady Stoneheart?[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]

What is LSH?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Who?

EDIT: Googled. Is it lady stark?

[/spoiler]

Book:

[spoiler]

I'm guessing LSH is the closing shot. Tyrion/Tywin/Shae in the segment before it.

Think Dany will get have the reveal of her Dragons eating children and will lock them up.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Reckon you're right about LSH, though I'm not sure how they'll do it.  The book epilogue with the Frey son gave enough context to her appearance, but there's been really nothing about her, the Freys etc in the TV show so it'll all be kinda out of the blue.

Dany's child-eating dragons reveal was at the end of the 4th book if I remember right?  Set the scene for why she spent so much time trying to tame/train/break them in ADWD[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]

What is LSH?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Who?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yep. Sansa mentioned her at the start of the season and how she died, which leaves it open for her to come back. Lena Headey also hinted at her return this season.[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]

What is LSH?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Who?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yep. Sansa mentioned her at the start of the season and how she died, which leaves it open for her to come back. Lena Headey also hinted at her return this season.[/spoiler]

I think I have to re-watch the whole thing. I had no idea that was her name and I have no idea who Lena is.

[SPOILER]

What is LSH?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Who?

[/spoiler]

I think I have to re-watch the whole thing. I had no idea that was her name and I have no idea who Lena is.

Lena Headey is the actress who plays Cersei.

[spoiler]Did anyone else pick up on when the Hound was talking about different ways people died and how some died on the toilet? ;)  [/spoiler]

Book:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Reckon you're right about LSH, though I'm not sure how they'll do it.  The book epilogue with the Frey son gave enough context to her appearance, but there's been really nothing about her, the Freys etc in the TV show so it'll all be kinda out of the blue.

Dany's child-eating dragons reveal was at the end of the 4th book if I remember right?  Set the scene for why she spent so much time trying to tame/train/break them in ADWD[/spoiler]

I think I've forgotten everything between this TV series and the last book. 

JUST RACE TO THE FINISH ALREADY

Book:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I think I've forgotten everything between this TV series and the last book. 

JUST RACE TO THE FINISH ALREADY

Race?  ASoIaF, and/or GRRM, race anywhere?  I laugh hollowly at the concept.

I can actually time major life events by the publication of these books.  I bought GoT in my first year at uni.  ■■■ came out when I was doing summer work at a tsunami research lab.  SoS was really inconveniently released about a month before my honours thesis was due.  FfC came out just after I lost my first job, and the wait for DWD skipped over a series of shorter-lived jobs and a spectacularly disastrous relationship to be released when I started my current job.  I've been reading these books for almost exactly half my life now, scarily enough.  I just hope the next book arrives to commemorate something less-distant than my frigging retirement... 

An ending to the books I have no appreciation for, since I just binge-read them over two years. It's a white whale as far as I'm concerned.

I'm more interested in seeing how the show wraps up now.

That sort of post drives me nuts.

Just fark off.

You may have read the books, you may know what happens next, you may want to discuss it with others but not in the TV thread.

You are the guy that would say gleefully "wait til you see what happens" half way through an anaconda film and even though it would be the shittest movie I ever watched, i'd still be ■■■■■■ more at you for saying it.

Seriously guys, a whole page of ■■■■■■ spoiler tags? Can we just have a GOT thread a GOT 'for those that know what will happen' thread. 

Fwiw I loved the battle scenes and I am intrigued to see what Jon will do next.

Fwiw I loved the battle scenes and I am intrigued to see what Jon will do next.

Only got 3 more eps to go. Can't see how they're going to show much more of him tbh. They may give him 15mins in the final ep to tie up a few loose ends. Think next week would have to be about Tyrion and maybe Stanis?

I thought it was a 10 episode season.

1 left?