Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

Fwiw I loved the battle scenes and I am intrigued to see what Jon will do next.

Only got 3 more eps to go. Can't see how they're going to show much more of him tbh. They may give him 15mins in the final ep to tie up a few loose ends. Think next week would have to be about Tyrion and maybe Stanis?

Yeah, guessing they will have a lot to wrap up in the final episode. Maybe Job will meet up with Mance or get up to wild ones. I really hope there is some continuation from this weeks episode.

Definitely have to finish up the Tyrion saga. Hope he lives!

I reckon there will be something to Baylish and his power reach.

Going to be a massive episode.

I thought it was a 10 episode season.
1 left?

Yeah one more. 2 hour episode i've heard.

Oh. In that case I think that was the last we'll see of Jon Snow. A pretty epic departure from the series imo.

Just watched ep9 and I thought it was great. The shivers up my timbers just makes me want to smash Melb next week. I hope the lynch pins in the team watch this stuff also and get inspired to smash them good. 

1 left?

66 min.

1 left?

66 min.

I can't see anyone complaining about more GoT viewing. Then we've got to wait another year for the next season...  :(

This guy.

Can people just be banned from certain threads?

Posts deleted.

needs book spoiler tags even though you don't say what happens in the books. 

Post deleted.

Thread has become pointless… Just start a little book thread and be done with it ya farkin nerds.

It not like it’s freakin hard.

It seems that way.... Post gets deleted for guessing what might happen in the next episode, great TV thread, sheesh...

Well, I am guessing someone will get killed and most likely boobs.

Noooooo… don‘t kill the boobs!

It seems that way.... Post gets deleted for guessing what might happen in the next episode, great TV thread, sheesh...

Actually that post was really **** and I'm surprised you don't get it. 

Book and TV

[spoiler]any sensible person would read that and think that a certain person, whose fate is currently unknown by TV-only people, will probably die. It was a really interesting point of discussion, but I think they will follow the book rather than divert. [/spoiler]

Speculating openly when you know what happens is stupid! You know the end but you're guessing how they get there.

I think in general if you’ve read the book it’s very hard not to give spoilers.

I think in general if you've read the book it's very hard not to give spoilers.

Correct, so I don't openly speculate on events, just discuss what I've seen on TV, and spoiler tag the rest :)

How about deliberately misleading people? Is that okay?

do that, i like surprises.