Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

it wasn‘t stated as such, but I take it dragon #3 did not come home?

Gone rogue. Think Dany's lost control but then again, how the fark do you keep them in check? A bit like hearding cats me thinks.
Drogon the Dank of dragons.
Sorry couldn't help it.

So by locking up her dragons she is going against everything she set out to do.

And is she trying to kill her dragons by locking them up in a cave?

Nah, control them and keep them in check more like it.

good luck with that. I locked my dragons up for a few months, you should’ve seen the amount of faecal matter I had to clean up. absurd.

Virtual graveyard

good luck with that. I locked my dragons up for a few months, you should've seen the amount of faecal matter I had to clean up. absurd.

Yeah. I married one. Got burnt real bad.

So I take it Arnya is off to Boris (sp) to meet the swordsman (her teachers) family?

Typical GOT style, will she then raze an army and start marching?

The Starks are killing it.

So I take it Arnya is off to Boris (sp) to meet the swordsman (her teachers) family?

Miss McGoved told me last night that the two headed coin Arya had came from a guy she met at Kings Landing. He was a long haired dude who promised her that he would take 3 lives for her. At one stage he turns around and his face is different - two face. He was from Bravos. I'm thinking she may look for him to avenge her. Pretty sure he still owes her 1 life.

Miss McGoved told me last night that the two headed coin Arya had came from a guy she met at Kings Landing. He was a long haired dude who promised her that he would take 3 lives for her. At one stage he turns around and his face is different - two face. He was from Bravos. I'm thinking she may look for him to avenge her. Pretty sure he still owes her 1 life.

That was the guy that was super creepy but alluring at the same time.

Just like me... 

Yep, remember when she named him to kill himself and she wouldn't take it back? She did take it back but hasn't named her 3rd victim

Just like me... 

Presenting you Humble Minion

tumblr_mfyaco4Z2K1rco4h9o1_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52QsDDBvhRc

quottalk-dirty-to-kwki1y.jpg

How can Varys ever return to Kings Landing? He’ll be implicated in the murders and the prison break now. Was that a better call than to just go back to the city?

How can Varys ever return to Kings Landing? He'll be implicated in the murders and the prison break now. Was that a better call than to just go back to the city?

I think he realised that Tyrion's little "scorched earth" policy had burnt all of his bridges as well, and the best plan was to bail while he still had his head.  You can imagine Cersai's reaction when she is told "Your dad has been crossbowed to death while sitting on the can, and the Imp-brother that you hate (and was found guilty of your son's poisoning by means of proxy in a trial by combat), seems to have coincidentally escaped from the dungeon!". I imagine she will be a tad miffed and will assume he may have had some help.  Probably not a good time to be a despised, nefarious bald eunich of dubious sexuality with a foreign accent, who has just collaborated with the brother/incestious-lover of the psycho Queen regent. 

that’s an awesome summation if I ever did see one.
spewing about the hound…

Brienne vs Hound was the most brutal fight of the whole show, yes, even more than Oberyn. It was gritty.

Heart Brienne.

that's an awesome summation if I ever did see one.
spewing about the hound...

This is TV, and more specifically, Game of Thrones. You ain't dead until you're shown with your insides are on the outside