Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

Jamie will kill Cersei. In fact wouldn’t surprise me if he is one of the few left standing and end up one of the hero’s.

2 Likes

I really don’t want to speculate anymore.
We’ll know soon enough, and if I imagine who’s going to kill who then I’m just gonna be annoyed when they don’t.

1 Like

Brienne and Tormund gonna get it on.

4 Likes

The Mountain is on Arya’s list though, so I’m gonna suggest there’s a battle between the Clegane brothers (Hound/Mountain) and the Mountain mortally wounds the Hound, but the Hound lives long enough to see Arya fight the mountain and kill him. Someone pointed out that a few times she’s slid under things, or between legs, plus she has sailed under the legs of the Mountain of Bravos, and so she might finish him with a sword up through the gooch.

7 Likes

But you will…

I think everyone dies and the white walkers win.

2 Likes

Boo.

This is from the mind that brought you the red wedding. What else do you expect?

1 Like

Does one not dead dragon beat two live dragons?

You can’t kill what’s not alive.

EddieMurphy.gif

2 Likes

The quote is…
What is dead may never die.

My guess on the ending…
Whitewalkers all die.
Almost everyone pretty much dies. Danny, Jon and the Night King realise they are ansestors somehow and rule Westeros. Any survivers crossed the sea.
But I’m sure they’ll come up with a better ending than that…

1 Like

Bran is the Night King - goes back to stop it but gets stuck

Danny has just flogged the known world and is just about to marry Snow J and live happily ever after, when Khal Drogo comes back fro the dead, ■■■■■ slaps her back into the kitchen, rips the heart from Snow J’s chest and eats it, and then parks his ■■■■ on ze throne of iron thing.

1 Like

Along with Tyrion.

Mods - could we please merge this thread with Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

We have just started rewatching from the first season again. Inital observations of season 1 include:

-wow there was a lot of ■■■■ on display
-the violence and the resulting close up images of blood and guts was next level
-future storylines are explained from the very first episode - which as a non book reader I would have never noticed first time around

2 Likes

I have begun doing something similar for the benefit of my wife and two friends, one who has seen nothing of the show and the other who has only seen series one. For myself it is preparation for the final series. I agree with all of the above. Many small scenes reveal plot or character developments that are seamlessly picked up later. The dialogue has been revealing, as characters spar with one another, testing, forever testing. Some characters have emerged already as fully formed and formidable (Tyrion), while others are slowly beginning to emerge (Cersei). Just as rewarding a second time around.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pumped, but don’t want it to end

4 Likes

PUMPED. Also don’t want it to end. It’s next month. Hurry up.

1 Like