Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

I’m looking forward to Jorah the Explorer coming face to face with Lyana Mormont. Should be hilarious.

Also, can someone remind me where Brienne ended up at the end of last season?

1 Like

He’s not dead. Little finger is a faceless man and will return

ooo someone call the burn unit

The dragon he rode - Rhaegal, was named after his father Rhaegar.

3 Likes

If you haven’t seen these before, they’re always worth a watch:

4 Likes

Really enjoyed it…funny ■■■■■■■. Appreciate weekly updates?

No problem. I recommend going back and watching previous seasons. Some of them are brilliant. Search for Ozzy man reviews.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting, was good. :slightly_smiling_face:

(we should have an Ozzy Man review after each episode)

2 Likes

Bit of a meh episode. Just building up for the big battle next week. Brienne getting knighted by Jaime was a fitting touch.

1 Like

but like, legit, can jon just shove his ■■■■■■■ hand in a fire already?

1 Like

I like how they’re tying up loose ends and the interaction of various characters. All those who’ve shown any integrity have ended up together & the slippery bastards are off serving their own needs.
Brienne :heavy_check_mark:
Arya :heavy_check_mark:
Jon :heavy_check_mark:
Theon✔️
Jamie✔️
I think next week’s epic battle will make up for any lack of action so far!! (Kit said they spent 55 nights filming this). Pretty sure it will be the last we see of some of our favourites unfortunately.

3 Likes

This episode seemed very ominous to me, not a lot of action which would annoy people but this was setting up as the last time a lot of this people will ever interact with each other.

3 Likes

Main gripe was…
Somehow 3 guys missed the battle at the Hearth (spelling?) but went around and snuck past 10,000 whites to reach Winterfell…

It was okay. This episode will have more importance when watching the entire season in full. I think half of the reunion characters will be gone in the next episode, so they deserved two episodes of final reunions.

Enjoyed the Tormund and Brienne scenes as well as his story about how he got his name.
I found the Aryan and Gendry intimate scene a little awkward.
I thought they handled Jon telling Danny about his lineage a little forced. I thought they could have done than earlier and been able to work on Danny’s reactions to the news through a few scenes.
Danny and Sansa talk was great. Perfectly done.

Not sure about their plan for the battle though. The Knight King is on a dragon. How do they lure him on his own into the Godswood?
And where the hell are the dragons kept? I gather Winterfell is virtually surrounded by whites.

Next week’s episode will be awesome. Regardless of the result.

I thought it was all quite touching.
You know it’s going to be brutal next week, and the whole episode built and built and built a sense of dread.

3 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. All loose ends being tied up at Winterfell and some real human moments before they all go off to battle. Some serious death flags though :frowning:

4 Likes

Not according to the table battle plans: they’re all lining up nicely on one side of Winterfell to keep it tidy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Loved Jamie’s arc in this episode. It’s been one of the better character development since half way through the series he’s become the hero from the villain. Thought there was a few good scenes rounding that out.

4 Likes

Me too, I was like, hang on is she still 12, hmm I suppose not.

2 Likes

Book arya is pre-teen. show arya late teens/early 20s.

his hand got burnt in season 1 when he defended mormont senior from the wights at castle black didn’t it?

1 Like