Game review: saints v Dons

unfortunately it’s the year we needed to have.

Speechless

We better get a gun with draft pick #1 or #2 ... cos that's what we'll have

No we wont. Need Brisbane, Carlton and Gold Cost to win at least 2 more games than us by Years end to jump us on the ladder. Cannot see that happening

They’re mentally shot. It’s finally worn them down.

Most important game Dempsey has played in some time.

He is indicative of our baffling selection process.

Drop a guy who has had an unbelievable amount of changes and then promote him without any VFL form to back it up. Dempsey has never had a good year, a good patch of form and now can’t even run which I assume was the only reason he was in the side.

He is so COOKED it’s not funny.

So the main positive from this game is Dempsey’s game because he has now made it impossible to play him in our colours ever again!

Every week our draft position is looking better and better.

Had to get an abscess removed from my ■■■ on friday and share a hospital room with a man claiming that he met jesus once.
I thought I couldn’t get any flatter. I was wrong.

If this isn’t rock bottom, then I would hate to see what it looks like.

I’m not gonna waste time calling for mass delistings, coach sackings, whatever… those things are going to take care of themselves if this kind of result repeats itself.

The season is ruined, the players don’t want to be out there, Hird looks like he doesn’t want to be out there, and the matches are becoming farcical. If it really is going to take WADA’s decision to end all this, then they might as well not bother showing up the rest of the season, because that’s not happening before then.

Honestly… what’s happening now is far worse than any suspension would have been. These guys’ careers have been pretty much ruined anyway. And James’ too.

Hope your farking happy AFL. You’ve left a foundation club in absolute shambles for God knows how many years.

unfortunately it's the year we needed to have.

I totally agree with that.

I just got home from racing. Taped it. Accidentally found out score

This is gonna be torture

I just got home from racing. Taped it. Accidentally found out score

This is gonna be torture

Don’t do it. There score is all you need to know.

Positives: I did two loads of washing, including the sheets Have vacuumed. Next year I'm gonna time my holiday to be during the finals that we never play in.

Negatives; Thought I better see if we were playing, stopped doing house work.
Sport is really farking ■■■■ and corrupt.
My feet are cold.
Worst team in the league.

My kids want to know why dinner was dished up at 3 o'clock.
unfortunately it's the year we needed to have.

Agreed, I feel like this type of season has been due for years. Now we might finally get a good draft pick and also take a good hard look at the way this club is run.

I think they're in urgent need of a really good, independent sports psychologist, team and probably coach alike. The WADA retrial bullcrap has just cooked them. You only have to look at Jobe to see it.

I honestly don’t think this is in any way a fair reflection of this group’s true ability. Perhaps it’s time to take the pressure off the players for the rest of the year and focus on getting them to enjoy playing footy again, if that’s possible. Treat the rest of the year as a long pre-season.

Now is the time the players - and our Coach - really need our support more than ever, now that mentally they have genuinely hit rock-bottom. Time for us to show our backbone once again and get behind the lads for whatever comes at us over the rest of the year.

THIS

now is the time the team and club need our support - more than ever
Its easy when they are winning - show some backbone and back the coach and team now
Lets not be Richmond
don’t turn on our own.

Had to get an abscess removed from my ■■■ on friday and share a hospital room with a man claiming that he met jesus once. I thought I couldn't get any flatter. I was wrong.

MF DOOM username or complete coincidence?

Noticed that I’d stood in dogshit when I sat in my seat today. Was the highlight of the day.
Just wow!! After giving some effort last week, I assumed they’d be competitive.

I was still far more p*ssed off after the game we beat them earlier this year, than I was over that one.

Melbourne next week.Tough game. hopefuly after that we will have a easier run home

Could have been worse.
Could have been 111 points.

I was still far more p*ssed off after the game we beat them earlier this year, than I was over that one.

I think it’s because back then we still had hope for the season.