Game Thread: Essendon vs Port Adelaide

Geez…can’t believe I am barracking for Collingwood

Geez....can't believe I am barracking for Collingwood

Yep I went go Pi(spew in mouth)eeews.

The wet should help us

Shooting the breeze here but the wet might just help us over there tonight. Our skills haven't been great but we do have some good in-close smalls on that team sheet. It is an opportunity. 

Quick football over there would have me more concerned in the scheme of things.

Heppell time baby

He will be our best player since Sir Jim

With Gold Coast winning we simply have to win. No more excuses, just get the job done!!

Jobe watson, the token white guy hahahaha

Yep, that was hilarious!

Will slow them down. Carn dons

Jeez, just finished catching up on the Sorry Saga, some good things happening. Pies got beat yeah!! and now I reckon we could give this game a bit of shake, certainly hope say. Looking forward to some good calls from you regulars, enjoy the game everyone :)  :)

With Gold Coast winning we simply have to win. No more excuses, just get the job done!!

There's only one thing that makes me almost as happy as when Essendon wins - when the Pies lose.  I really can't understand why more people don't recognise them for the filth they are.

C'mon Bombers, it's time to shine.

After this week's Federal Court revelations, I am predicting the AFL would have instructed the maggots to give us "rougher than usual handling". (For those who remember this quote).

There's only one thing that makes me almost as happy as when Essendon wins - when the Pies lose. I really can't understand why more people don't recognise them for the filth they are.
Ladder position!

C’mon the Grey & Red…

We will know, as usual, if we are are any chance after the first 10 mins.

-Contested ball.

-Work rate.

-Endevour.

We will rape them.

Have we ever won a game in this strip?

Big game from Joey D! 

BT: Essendons streak over Port goes back to 2010.

(It’s actually 2011)

Two minutes in and bang, he gets a fact wrong…

I always try and avoid the pre match wank. Makes me chuck.