Gameday vs Lions

Hes taking the ■■■■ out off all the numb nuts that jump at shadows around here…and theres alot of them!!!

3 Likes

Cue @JBOMBER missive coming up. :grinning:

Excuses excuses we should have won by at least 80 points. Woosha doesn’t have the playing group. The leadership is in disarray. Don’t you guys understand it’s round 4 we should be firing on all cylinders…Not good enough

Very pleased with the win.

Happy with Redman, thought Brown was good and Clarke was OK.

TippaWalla, boy oh boy wow wee.

2 Likes

Jesus bleeding Christ ! I’m no fan of Woosha’s, but your attitude is simply ridiculous.

WE WON, you halfarsed clown, WE WON.

You’ve two choices: enjoy the win with the rest of us — or FUGG OFF.

2 Likes

Disgraceful today…need to be better…ITS ROUND 4 Woosha don’t you understand we need to be peaking NOW!!!

Not sure if Srs?? :thinking:

1 Like

Right Scorch you fugging troll - FUGG OFF !

He’s being sarcastic…

1 Like

Oh good on him, the little prick. Straight after a ■■■■■■ good win is not the time for his sarcasm, and Blitz is not the place. Let us enjoy the win first or fugg off.

3 Likes

One thing I will say is it was frustrating seeing Parish playing off of a flank literally all game again.

He attended 2 center bounces from what I counted.
He did manage to work his way into the game which was good.
We need to find a way to have him on the ball more and must get francis back in this team as he will take over the hurley role eventually.

I must say though after criticising the changes this week I have to eat my own words,

Brown was absolutely fantastic, and Clarke was the better of the two ruckman, I still think draper should be brought in because TBC looks injured at the moment and we struggle to win any effective tapouts.

Zach merret was amazing and Im so glad we managed to get Dylan shiel, his kicking needs to improve a little bit but my god he has that Judd burst of Speed from a stoppage.
If myers doesnt play next week I’d like Francis back in and push Parish as a permanent mid which should work because Darcy was playing Half back Flank in the second half.

It really is a shame we lost to the saints, we should be 3-1.
If its another close season those losses can hurt.

2 Likes

it was pretty obvious he was being sarcastic and trolling

1 Like

It was if you followed the whole thread but might not be obvious for the people who read one comment in isolation.

At least it only took until round 2 this year for the coaches to realise that, you know, we should play to our strengths.

1 Like

Scorch is probably a North troll

Have just witnessed one of the all time best individual games of football. Incredible.

Not true, I was watching him for bits of the game. Was playing midfield even if he didn’t attend a bounce. Rarely playing HF.

What’s your point? We protected an 8 goal lead? Pretty ■■■■■■■ good then.

Do you.

i thought he made a significant contribution when he took centre bounces.