Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Rocket league is still goty.

I've done 3 weeks of Civ.

1 week of civ 3
1 week of civ 4
1 week of civ 5

I feel quite broken and see the world in hexagonal squares right now.

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?

I need open borders, why won’t you give me open borders!

Because 4000 years ago you declared war on someone and I have hated you with a passion ever since.

Canis Canem Edt (Bully) on the PSN for $22 school yard version of GTA… bring it…

I really can not wait for The Division to come out.

a month and a half in, how are you finding the game ?
massive massive backlash against the game so far from what i’ve seen and heard, I don’t mind it but am close to moving away from it.

massive massive backlash against the game so far from what i’ve seen and heard, I don’t mind it but am close to moving away from it.

Yeah, bit disappointed.

The whole “always have to be online to play” thing irritates the ■■■■■ out of me and the environment isn’t anywhere near interactive enough IMO.

I was only ever going to be let down by something I had anticipated so much.

Yeah, bit disappointed.

The whole “always have to be online to play” thing irritates the ■■■■■ out of me and the environment isn’t anywhere near interactive enough IMO.

I was only ever going to be let down by something I had anticipated so much.

If it helps, plently of people are dissappointed with it.
moreso with the glitches and ease at which people have hacked the game.

The core game itself isn’t too bad, good concept and all that.

anyway gonna give witcher 3 a go, seeing people in here were raving bout it.
correction, i’m gonna give witcher a go in 12 hours when 18 gigs of updates downloads ha.

Canis Canem Edt (Bully) on the PSN for $22 school yard version of GTA.. bring it..

I remember playing that. Was heaps fun

I gotta wait until farking October for Mafia 3??

Dammit.

Just played some Overwatch. It’s pretty neat. Free for next few days. Only 6Gb.

Get in my life Unchartered.

I’m doing a rotation.

Metal Gear Solid
Uncharted
Splinter Cell
God of War

Beat one of each, move on. Up to Splinter Cell 1 (got the HD collection on PS3). It’s good fun. Uncharted 1 is trash in 2016

I'm doing a rotation.

Metal Gear Solid
Uncharted
Splinter Cell
God of War

Beat one of each, move on. Up to Splinter Cell 1 (got the HD collection on PS3). It’s good fun. Uncharted 1 is trash in 2016

Jumping across ledges in uncharted suck on ps4… missed some entirely due to lagging and response time…

GTX1080 anyone?

Hope no one has recently bought a card cause it’s cheaper than a GTX980 Ti!

nice card.

Civ VI, October

Civ VI, October

bit over Civ games, too much of the same thing

Civ VI, October

Yes! Like the idea of cities over multiple tiles. prefer the graphics look of 5 though.

I'm doing a rotation.

Metal Gear Solid
Uncharted
Splinter Cell
God of War

Jumping across ledges in uncharted suck on ps4… missed some entirely due to lagging and response time…

Is the remaster crappy? Or Are you just talking U1 and it gets better in 2 and 3?

I'm doing a rotation.

Metal Gear Solid
Uncharted
Splinter Cell
God of War

Is the remaster crappy? Or Are you just talking U1 and it gets better in 2 and 3?

They get better in Uncharted 2 and 3… you notice it more in U1.

Sick of Xbox, I want to go back to PS, perhaps PS4, so I can get a big ■■■■ gun and mow down my mates (who are all on PS4 now).

How much should I ask for my PS3 if I sell it on ebay?