Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Sick of Xbox, I want to go back to PS, perhaps PS4, so I can get a big ■■■■ gun and mow down my mates (who are all on PS4 now).

How much should I ask for my PS3 if I sell it on ebay?

Do you need to sell your PS3 to afford a PS4? If not then I wouldn’t bother but if it’s more of a space thing then $200 with a bunch of games.

Sick of Xbox, I want to go back to PS, perhaps PS4, so I can get a big ■■■■ gun and mow down my mates (who are all on PS4 now).

How much should I ask for my PS3 if I sell it on ebay?

Do you need to sell your PS3 to afford a PS4? If not then I wouldn’t bother but if it’s more of a space thing then $200 with a bunch of games.

Ta.

Reading reviews on the GTX 1080 and it’s been said that ‘its the last card you’ll ever need for 1080p gaming’.

quite interesting read really.

So what is it trying to say?

So what is it trying to say?

performance degradation over time relative to its competing product.

overwatch is literally life.

Good?

Good?

Best shooter since COD 4

Good?

Best shooter since COD 4

Wow…Big call

Overwatch is equals parts fun and equal parts annoying as all ■■■■.

I dont mind losing to better players in games like that , but som2 of the ta tics ive seen pop upare just bullshit.
Hamzo and his fuxling dragon special being one , junkrat just blindfiring at nothing and getting kills.

Then you add in people one shotting you while they are moving in and out of behind a wall while youre doing the same, and they land a ■■■■■■■ head shot.

Still like i said , equal parts fun and annoying

K/D ratio now 1.29 and stuck there.

New Deus Ex looks tip top.

Apparently they are remastering Skyrim! Maybe this will be something to get back into the gaming world.

They are remastering Crash

What a day to be alive

What a day to be alive

Ratchet & Clank style from the ground up.

What a day to be alive

Ooga Booga!

Fark. Cities Skyline is addictive as ■■■■. Where did my long weekend go…

Oh my, new Zelda

My KD ratio 1.31 which is just too much pressure to maintain.
I have to start killing approximately 2 others before getting killed myself; and I’m not that good anyway.