Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

I might get hit by a car playing pokemon Go.

Lol. Yellow seems to be liked the least when choosing teams…

Now I can finish it!

GET BACK IN THE SADDLE

Red Dead Redemption, Rockstar’s tour de force about the dying days of the American West, was one of the standout titles of the last generation. And now, you can relive John Marston’s gunslinging epic on Xbox One thanks to Backward Compatibility.

Man I love Red Dead it was so much fun

Must admit I’ve been playing hearthstone on the daily commute to work. It’s made metro bearable.

Pokemon Go

Not really my type of game and I haven’t played it so can’t comment on what it is like, but I read this the other day and thought that they should rename it Pokemon Gold!

To put into perspective just how popular this game is, it topped the App Store’s “Top Grossing” category within 24 hours of its release. Now, just one week out, it has been downloaded an estimated 7.5 million times in the US alone and is generating an estimated $1.6 million a day for Nintendo. But here’s the truly mind-boggling part: In just the first two trading days after the game’s release, Nintendo’s market value rose a staggering $7.5 billion.

Rose by 92%… made up for the rubbish Wii/WiiU sales

Another kicker… they only spent about $30mill to get Niantic to make it.

2k humble bundle. Civ 5, nba 2k16, battleborn, borderlands pre sequel - $15.

I have been playing Sword Coast Legends, kind of a sequel to the Neverwinter Nights games. Really like this one, got it for about half price and it is very likeable. I don’t get the hate that it has received on some forums on Steam.

No Man’s Sky is almost here. Falls just after midnight which sucks, as it looks like it’s already available in other parts of the world.

Hope it lives up to the hype.

Been playing Ark lately. It’s fun running from dinosaurs. Need a decent rig to play it looking pretty though.

Been playing Ark lately. It's fun running from dinosaurs. Need a decent rig to play it looking pretty though.

Have you tamed one yet?

Some cool games on the Oculus VR (Samsung)

Can’t play for more than 20 mins though get queasy.

Been playing Ark lately. It's fun running from dinosaurs. Need a decent rig to play it looking pretty though.

Have you tamed one yet?

Takes forever but yes. Pterodactyl.

Does anyone here have No Mans Sky? If so is it any good?

Does anyone here have No Mans Sky? If so is it any good?

Been playing it since launch. I am addicted to the ■■■■■■ thing. Stunning looking game but I think some may feel it’s a bit repetitive and definitely suits the type of gamer that strives to collect every trophy in their games. Those gamers that want instant action and quick game play, this isn’t for them.

I’m hoping the creator will keep updating no mans sky with more content because I can see a time where I may get bored of it…at the moment though, its all i ■■■■■■ think about.

Only single player right? Seems such a waste. Want co- op games to play with missus

Only single player right? Seems such a waste. Want co- op games to play with missus

dont need video games for that.

Scroll back a few pages and find my rave reviews for Portal 1 and 2. Only 2 has co-op maps but 1 is the best introduction to FPS controls with a controller for a female new to gaming. Great experience (for me and her)