Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Actually spent some money on the new Destiny expansion and the servers are down for the first day. FML

-Probably should have just waited to play the new Battlefield.

If there are any budding games/movie reviewers/journos here on blitz then I have a job opportunity for you.

One of my younger brothers is part of the team running www.atebit.net, a gaming/pop culture website, and they are looking for new people to review games, movies, etc. Check out their website and if you are interested reach out and let them know. They also run a podcast series if you are looking for something extra to fill up your idevice…

I dont game review, but I talk about other stuff like incomplete games and online gaming. This is the one I have done so far
Now Downloading…

If there are any budding games/movie reviewers/journos here on blitz then I have a job opportunity for you.

One of my younger brothers is part of the team running www.atebit.net, a gaming/pop culture website, and they are looking for new people to review games, movies, etc. Check out their website and if you are interested reach out and let them know. They also run a podcast series if you are looking for something extra to fill up your idevice…

I dont game review, but I talk about other stuff like incomplete games and online gaming. This is the one I have done so far
Now Downloading…

Contact them, as I said they are looking for additional content.

And in regards to your blog post, I agree with you, it sucks having to download a patch the size of the game before you can even ■■■■■■ play it. Living with slooooow interweb speeds makes it even more so.

I did read the VR Oculus Rift store was 900+GB to download.

…what?

…what?

The proprietary Oculus Vr store is 900 Gigabytes to download. I.e. Like steam.

Page 44 of this month’s APC magazine.

Forza 3 on the xbox1. Geographically incorrect yet highly addictive.

…what?

The proprietary Oculus Vr store is 900 Gigabytes to download. I.e. Like steam.

Page 44 of this month’s APC magazine.

I’m still absolutely perplexed. The CLIENT is 900GB?? WTF?

How does that make any sense?

Battlefield 1 has 10 hours trial for EA access members right now and it’s unreal. ■■■ I’m trying to limit myself to an hour and a half each night but it’s so difficult

Battlefield 1 has 10 hours trial for EA access members right now and it's unreal. ■■■ I'm trying to limit myself to an hour and a half each night but it's so difficult

its proper fun isn’t it?

Can’t wait for Battlefield 1 and possibly Skyrim remastered to keep me busy for a while…

Forza 3 on the xbox1. Geographically incorrect yet highly addictive.

Looks farking pretty, that’s for sure.

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/787639249864630273

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/788001608827281408

Faaaaaaaaaaap

Also Civ 6 in a few days!

Battlefield 1 released at midnight. Been downloading since yesterday morning as pre loading. ■■■■ Australian Internet

Battlefield 1 released at midnight. Been downloading since yesterday morning as pre loading. ■■■■ Australian Internet

I get 85+ mbps speed for downloading, not sure what you are complaining about.

If you are downloading on the Ps4 there are guides online to get better speeds (dns changes and such). Just remember to change back when finished.

pc, in an area nbn isn’t coming to. adsl is sufficient. wowsers