Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

My younger bro of www.atebit.net fame, told me about the games sale on at Target from 25 - 28 Nov. From the looks of it there are some great deals going around. Get in quick if you need a new addiction.

How are people going with playing No Man’s Sky? It is 40% off on Steam which brings it down to $35.99 US . However the recent and overall reviews on it are mostly negative. I have wanted to buy it for a while but this has made me have a rethink. I think I would like it but I may just wait till my holidays start in couple of weeks.

My younger bro of www.atebit.net fame, told me about the games sale on at Target from 25 - 28 Nov. From the looks of it there are some great deals going around. Get in quick if you need a new addiction.

http://edge.alluremedia.com.au/m/g/2016/11/img_0292.jpg

Also selling PS4 controllers for $68.

Just picked up Watch Dogs 2 and a new controller for $120.

How are people going with playing No Man's Sky? It is 40% off on Steam which brings it down to $35.99 US . However the recent and overall reviews on it are mostly negative. I have wanted to buy it for a while but this has made me have a rethink. I think I would like it but I may just wait till my holidays start in couple of weeks.

First week I loved it, the following 2-3 weeks was in denial and now, well, I look at it as a massive let down. Only a solid update reinstating the many promised features could bring me back…maybe. The fact the developers have treated their customers with such disrespect has almost made me loose all interest in the game completely.

I’d give it a miss, unless youfind a 2nd had copy in a bargain bin. Something I’m sure you’ll have no trouble doing soon enough.

Thanks TeeBee.

2nd hand copies probably won’t happen for me as I play on a PC and they don’t tend to sell second hand games cos of the game keys.

SSD is dead. Move over for m.2 nvme!

Windows 10 boots in 8 seconds ■■■■■■■!

System flies!

Picked up Mafia 3 last week, digging it so far.

Cool soundtrack, too.

The Last of Us 2 has officially been announced for those who have been under a rock.

Also Crash Bandicoot remaster looks awesome and can’t wait to relive some memories with those classics.

The Last of Us 2 has officially been announced for those who have been under a rock.

Also Crash Bandicoot remaster looks awesome and can’t wait to relive some memories with those classics.

ABOUT. DAMN. TIME.

The first one was the best game I have ever played I reckon.

Loved every second of it and was actually devastated when I finished it.

As a person who has never played a Fallout game, and bought Fallout 4 on sale, it’s ■■■■■■ awful.

Could the menu / inventory be setup any worse? The story is awful as well. From the same team that brought you Skyrim as well which was good game.

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/2257353

Final Fantasy FXV is actually amazing!

As a person who has never played a Fallout game, and bought Fallout 4 on sale, it's ■■■■■■ awful.

Could the menu / inventory be setup any worse? The story is awful as well. From the same team that brought you Skyrim as well which was good game.

New Vegas is the best in the franchise.

Sony have seriously screwed their customers in regards to not allowing external assets to be modded into the game. Same junk being repackaged in mods. On Bethesda.net I reckon there is over 400mods that are just rebranded along the lines of for example: xxxx dmg hunting rifle… or ‘A chest with xxxxx amount of caps’.

Only about 10 I am running with:

• Simple greenery
  • Unlocked settlement objects
  • scrap junk
  • clean red rocket
  • UCO clothing (for colour change which doesnt work on basic clothing…stuck with green gunner clothing)
  • better looking Gage, Piper and Cait
  • Elianora’s settlements which give me a house in Diamond City that snug and does the job
  • extreme weather.

Modders are turning their back on PS4 users for the very reason that Sony are so ■■■■■■ restrictive in what can be included. Looking at what is available for Xbox and PC makes me tempted to convert.

As a person who has never played a Fallout game, and bought Fallout 4 on sale, it's ■■■■■■ awful.

Sony have seriously screwed their customers in regards to not allowing external assets to be modded into the game. Same junk being repackaged in mods. On Bethesda.net I reckon there is over 400mods that are just rebranded along the lines of for example: xxxx dmg hunting rifle… or ‘A chest with xxxxx amount of caps’.

• Simple greenery
  • scrap junk
  • clean red rocket
  • UCO clothing (for colour change which doesnt work on basic clothing…stuck with green gunner clothing)
  • Elianora’s settlements which give me a house in Diamond City that snug and does the job
  • extreme weather.

Modders are turning their back on PS4 users for the very reason that Sony are so ■■■■■■ restrictive in what can be included. Looking at what is available for Xbox and PC makes me tempted to convert.

I’m playing on PC. So it’s not just a bad port then?

bethesda games play like ■■■■, you only enjoy the story and explorability of them.

• Simple greenery
  • scrap junk
  • clean red rocket
  • extreme weather.

I’m playing on PC. So it’s not just a bad port then?

Nup. Sony believe that external assets can pose a threat.

If anyone has an Elite Dangerous account then you can get unlimited free downloads of the BBC computer version from about 1984. It is pretty similar to the C64 version I lived on but the keys are not exactly the same and so I am still working on getting full functionality. At this stage what I remember of the old game is still better than the new version. Although I did just crash into the station at Leesti for old time’s sake but not before I took out two kraits who simultaneously decided to attack me.

It comes with an emulator that is pretty much self contained so no dramas getting it to go.

Rocket League is lots of fun.

Rocket League is lots of fun.

Calculated.

Kopanito All Stars Soccer.

Awesomeness multiplayer fun.