Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

NBA2k

1 Like

On the contrary, MS are leveraging PC/XB synergy as one strategy to try and gain an ascendancy.

The reason you can’t use KB+M on console is the very obvious, simple reason that it’d be a ridiculous advantage. And other than 0.1% of console gamers who are serious enough to consider that a desirable option, yet not have a gaming PC, no-one on console gives a fk about it as an option.

So third party is okay but proprietary isn’t?

brace for 5-30% performance hits.

Sorry I’m not sure what you’re asking

Yes

PUBG gets up to 4 million users on Xbox in a hair over 6 weeks, fastest take up of a game since the platform began.

1 Like

how about monster hunter world?

Few people playing it, but looking at my friends list right now it’s still 70% PUBG

Its taken over pubg in terms of $ figures.

anyobe street fighter 5 on ps4?

i suck and need help getting at least ok

It’s because It cost twice as much and has micro transactions, and that’s across all platforms

Sorry, what is PUBG?

Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds

Its like a battle royal MP game

But they’re in way over their heads now and it’s stagnated.

summarises my experience with the game.

latest patch has been really smooth for me on PC. No more early game lag. Huge game… not perfect… love it.

Just bought this and have been playing the pre-release. Absolute gem of a game.

Its a cross between Left 4 dead and COD Zombies.

Highly polished, fun and satisfying gameplay, great graphics and runs a treat 9/10

Any xbox users signed up for game pass? I’m thinking about it, just wondering if it’s worthwhile. I don’t have xbox live cos I’m not really concerned with playing online.

Cannot wait for GoW 4