Garry Lyon on SEN, James Hird Not.. Yet

No matter how bad Bartlett’s ratings are, he never gets axed.

So we've seen off Leach and Ox?

Now that would be a positive!

This will be a disaster.

a grade a ■■■■■■■ disaster.

Yeah wtf

Leach, Harford and possibly Maher and Hudson all gone.

Breakfast show is supposedly going to be Lyon, McLachlan and Tim.

Run home will be back to Ox and Allen.

Harford going to RSN and Huddo to 3AW with Rex.

I’ve heard a little differently but I think a few things are still up in the air…

New breakie show
KB
Leach
Ox Marko and maybe Harf

Sad Andy Maher is no longer on afternoons, he is my favourite and a top bloke.

Bad boy.

Gary Lyon suffered a mental breakdown/ depression, and they call him a "bad boy " ? Thats a bit unfair.

feeling like a ■■■■ for sticking your ■■■■ in one of your best friends missues and actual depression are and can be quite different.

Just like if he hadn’t of been caught, would be have been considered as suffering depression still ?

Nice to know somebody agrees with me about Andy Maher.

KB's show unfortunately never seems in jeopardy. We have SEN on at work. Dennis from Oakleigh loves to phone in every day and just give his 2 cents worth. I've come to the conclusion Dennis from Oakleigh doesn't have much of a life.

A more apt conclusion is that SEN does not have many listeners.

no good can come from this

the club is just starting to put this whole mess behind us. Hird being back in the media will bring everything up again and create wave after wave of new headlines.

no matter what he says it will be twisted and blown out of proportion.

Sure - Hird should not be having his say in a medium dominated by farkwits, and also stop him from making some money in the industry he has graced so well.

Hasn’t he been punished enough??? (and for something he was not responsbile for).

can we embargo all SEN threads in the future?

Hird on SEN would be fantastic - put the boot into his “colleagues” with the grace and subtlety he had as a player.

Watching those scum back track due to Hirdy’s ratings’ success saving their jobs at the now garbage station would be wonderful.

Anyway, won’t happen - AFL would refuse him accreditation - just like they did to get Thomas banned from the airwaves.

The only good I see of this is, Jimmy’s kids will be around footy again.
Hopefully they keep playing the game

Leach, Harford and possibly Maher and Hudson all gone.

Breakfast show is supposedly going to be Lyon, McLachlan and Tim.

Run home will be back to Ox and Allen.

Harford going to RSN and Huddo to 3AW with Rex.

Maher is the only one that is tolerable. I only listen on the Tuesday in his lunchtime show and it’s great. At least he knows alot about other sports and not just AFL or only a particular sport.

McLachlan? Really? Man they are finding new ways to get to the bottom of the barrel.

And why would 3AW be taking back Rex hunt? Hopefully not at a commentator.

no good can come from this

the club is just starting to put this whole mess behind us. Hird being back in the media will bring everything up again and create wave after wave of new headlines.

no matter what he says it will be twisted and blown out of proportion.

Only good thing is he will be working in Melbourne and can be with his family. I understand all the other available work is overseas.

So whether famous or infamous they all still want/need him.

Best is ‘He plans on living permanently in Melbourne despite his burgeoning overseas business interests.’

That’s very good for the Hird family and very good that he doesn’t need them.

No matter how bad Bartlett's ratings are, he never gets axed.

Richmond says hi.

Bad boy.

Gary Lyon suffered a mental breakdown/ depression, and they call him a "bad boy " ? Thats a bit unfair.

Except for the rooting Brownless’s ex wife thing, the making public of which caused the breakdown.

It was more of a sniff than a root

Doesn’t the AFL have a large stake in SEN? Big turn around if they offer their version of the most heinous man in football a job.

Enemies become friends