Gavin Wanganeen like a version

Hi, just was listening to JJJ today and heard last week’s like a version ( for those that don’t know they get a band to cover another bands song). Anyway I was pleasantly surprised to hear a Gavin Wanganeen reference. Its a good cover and worth listening to “Briggs & Gurrumul”

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/live/lav/

Sorry if already posted

Forget it.

I'm still stinky that he left.

Didn’t he play for Port Adelaide!

The song has a judas reference?

Oh come on guys, don’t be like that. It did say “wanganeen in 93” Think of the good times. It was my favorite year in football ever.

Didn't he play for Port Adelaide!

But his son Tex is turning out to be a decent football player and is a mad Bombers supporter.
Wangas even said on radio the other day that he wants to play with us when he is old enough

This thread is dig. 

Oh come on guys, don't be like that. It did say "wanganeen in 93" Think of the good times. It was my favorite year in football ever.

Good times, great times indeed. Good pick up Boggis and thanks for the memories Gav. Will always be one of my favourite bombers 

But his son Tex is turning out to be a decent football player and is a mad Bombers supporter.
Wangas even said on radio the other day that he wants to play with us when he is old enough
Love that.
Has prob had Port Adelaide shoved down his throat since he was born, his old man even has a stand named after him they love him that much yet he's more interested in the red & black.
Reckon the old man aswell in his retirement prob looks back on his times running around the G in the sash more fondly than the teal despite being the captain.

Love that.
Has prob had Port Adelaide shoved down his throat since he was born, his old man even has a stand named after him they love him that much yet he's more interested in the red & black.
Reckon the old man aswell in his retirement prob looks back on his times running around the G in the sash more fondly than the teal despite being the captain.

would have helped playing in front of people

Briggs is a MASSIVE essendon fan. Gets amongst the twitters during essendon games. Also got a bit of Biggie about him.

Had the number 4 on my Jersey as a kid. Was devastated when he left

Doesn't Wanganeen own a gym in Essendon?

Not sure, owns one in Adelaide though

Pretty sure he owns an Anytime Fitness in the Essendon area. Would be great if we could pick up Tex!

And a few pasta joints, unless he has sold.

And a few pasta joints, unless he has sold.

Definitely owns a Maccas

He was in our rooms, not Port’s, after we beat them recently.

Damn, dudes got some mad real estate skillz

No way in hell I’m listening to it so tell me: what does he rhyme ‘Wanganeen’ with?

Bags reminds me a little of wanga in the way he approaches each contest. Both ver good marks for their size and tackling giants. Also running out of the back pocket smashing a 45 meter pass onto someone’s chest.