Gaz Snr. has lost the plot

AFL legend Gary Ablett senior has posted a lengthy rant in which he details a series of unfounded conspiracy theories, including claims the Illuminati deliberately created and released COVID-19.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/afl/afl-2020-gary-ablett-senior-rant-unfounded-conspiracy-theories-covid19-not-true-second-coming-geelong/news-story/7fceea4e9a5094a785d77633b879241a

The only conspiracy you know Gary is how to dodge any trouble when a young female in your company dies.

9 Likes

There is a section of Christianity (from the US and flowing into some Aus churches) that is driving this stuff pretty hard.

I have no doubt where he is getting this from.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Typical channel 7. Someone related to football farts, and it’s and it’s lead news story. Farking dumb bunch of mouth breathing gronks.

17 Likes

I got about 3 minutes in. He said this has been in planning by the Illuminati since the 1700s. Also said the plan is to have Lucifer rule. I’m all for this if it’s the same Lucifer on the Netflix show.

7 Likes

Bloody Illuminati!

They’ll be no match for Gazza Snr though.
Lucifer will arrive, Gazza will invite him into his hotel room, the heroin will come out, and that will be the end of Lucifer. Problem solved.

9 Likes

They know their beer.

I blame the Republicans.

Just another typical god bothering looney.

4 Likes

He’s got it all wrong. It’s not the illuminati behind all this, it’s the lizard people

4 Likes

Gaz.

Great footballer… Colourful bloke

I use the word colourful out of respect for his footy career and know there always two sides to every story.

Plus you would never want to meet him in a dark alley.

Senior lost the plot years ago, and has gone downhill since then. Looking to stay relevant? Nope. Just another case of a player who has had a head knock or two, too many.

Looking at his phone while driving… if he is not careful he might add to his body count of innocent victims.

1 Like

Let me guess - TV news has been platforming the sht out of this in an incredibly irresponsible manner?

why do people protest???

The Church of Facebook

Nope, Church of Youtube

Cmon bit of sympathy for Channel 7 here please

You just know they wanted to go with the headline “Ex Essendon opponent Gary Ablett Snr…,”

13 Likes