General Positivity Thread

the most positive thing is i'm going on holidays and will be overseas for the next 2 games.  Bring on 2014, this year has just drained my energy too much.

Me too. But back for finals!

unfortunately yes.  it could be worse than watching the loss to Carlton a couple of years ago.

If we win the next 2 games we finish 5th and will have a home final aganist Port.

Carlton aren't in the greatest form. We will get Ryder and Hurls back.

Then Richmond who we have the menatl edge over.

Still in it and a home final against Port beckons.

Two wins in Perth

13 wins for the year

First Anzac Day win since 2009

That is just to name a few.

I am still staggered just how badly we fall away though but netherless there are many positives to this season.

If we win the next 2 games we finish 5th and will have a home final aganist Port.

Carlton aren't in the greatest form. We will get Ryder and Hurls back.

Then Richmond who we have the menatl edge over.

Still in it and a home final against Port beckons.

Highly optimistic. We won't win another game for the year. Just hope we don't play Richmond in the finals as we will be the laughing stock of the AFL, losing to a team that hasn't made finals for 20 or so years.

the blues will fkn murder us. casboult will probably kick 7

as for a positive, I dunno. melk has a new haircut

I know it's fantasy land, you know it is fantasy land.

I'm just going with the theme of the thread.

loves youse alllll

aaadddrrrriiiiaaannnn

At least they weren't wearing the clash strip.

there's   been plenty of positives. However if you can't sustain it over 22 plus weeks, it doesn't matter how many random positives you can find.

it's funny though people keep saying we've improved from x amount of years ago, yet when you loo at things objectively, we are stuck around a similar position we were, under knights, without the luck of having at least 2 or more games against induction and easy beat sides like GC and GWS.

Some serious questions need to be asked of where exactly we are at, cos really i don't see how or where w'eve improved (over a whole season, not the first half of it)

individual positives are outweight by team negatives sadly.

Jesus christ, you all know what being a supporter is right?

We stick with them through thick and thin.

We have a chance of losing both games as we do winning them.

I’m sick of reading comments like were ‘screwed’, and to ‘strip our points cos we’re done for the year’. seriously should be ashamed of urselfs.

getting to the finals is an achieve ment itself.

Do you think teams go from not making the eight to premiers??

Face the facts? Just compare the progress we made this yr from the last few.

Hurley's back next week.

O wait

People called for bomber Thompson’s head. That the cats weren’t coming along quick enough. There was no hope for them. Well what a mistake that was. They have have been at the top for longer than any team in a decades. And the key person is at our club. Guiding another legend.

I have been frustrated by this slump. I see holes in our list. But I am not a professional AFL coach.

I have faith TRB will work this out. This season we saw the future. Yes we faded out again.

But we will be back.

20/08/2013   7.32 pm fox channel 504!

Footy's on Saturday.  Hurley, Daniher, Ryder could be called the foundations of a forward line.  The vibe will be stepping it up a bit this week too.  Go Vibe!  Go Bombres!

Booyeah!

We've won 14 games this year = Good

Two wins in Perth

13 wins for the year

Carlton x 2

I thought gleish showed some good signs in the first half.

loving this kid. Not afraid to take the game on. In the 3rd qtr, he won a contest against 3 scum players that resulted in a ball up. If carlton get through that, they kick almost 5 goals up.

Just wait till Joe puts some weight on, man on man do we have something special here.

Hurley just showed last night why he is a forward "ducks for cover"

Woke up without a hangover! Giddy up!

Two wins in Perth

14 wins for the year

Beat Carlton twice (and beat them when their season was on the line)

That's a pretty good season I'd say.