Pell and other allegations

Old thread Bumped on the news Pell is to be charged with Sex Offences

See post 312… Link vv

Love this guy … haven’t heard from him in a while, but this was worth the wait …

2 Likes

His bullsh!t take downs are up there with Ricky Gervais, Bill Maher and Penn and Teller.

1 Like

Is that Ben Vanderwal on drums? Bit of a waste of one of our best and wildest drummers. He’s got to eat I suppose.

He sure knows how to write a song.

He sure knows how to write a song.

True. He is an extremely clever wordsmith, no better example than the prejudice song,

“A couple of Gs, an R and an E, an I and an N”
… I won’t go further & spoil it for those that haven’t heard it yet, it has best impact the 1st listen.

1 Like

Gutless coward who is using a social media led hate mob to rally against someone with no evidence whatsoever.

Do any of these morons realize Pell has appeared twice before the Commission already?
What other questions are they expecting him to answer?

Do these leftist hatemongers understand that pedophiles don’t exactly publicise their activities and are actually very good at presenting a false image to others?
So how could he have possibly known?

Its an absolute disgrace and even worse that some of my fellow Essendon fans are seemingly in support of this guilty until innocent ■■■■ given the crap we have gone through in the last 4 years.

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Grow up.

100% correct Daytripper.

Gutless coward who is using a social media led hate mob to rally against someone with no evidence whatsoever.

Do any of these morons realize Pell has appeared twice before the Commission already?

Do these leftist hatemongers understand that pedophiles don’t exactly publicise their activities and are actually very good at presenting a false image to others?

Its an absolute disgrace and even worse that some of my fellow Essendon fans are seemingly in support of this guilty until innocent ■■■■ given the crap we have gone through in the last 4 years.

Grow up.

He knew.
Very close friend of mine was a victim.
I would suggest it is you that should grow up, or perhaps…I dunno…maybe show a little more compassion.

Grow up.

You’re clearly very knowledgble DT, so I’m going to assume you already know the answer to this question (as opposed to ignorantly shooting your mouth off).

You’re right that Pell has already appeared twice.

The first hearing was in relation to the Ellis case - a case study discussing the dealings of Ellis (a victim) with the Church.
The second hearing was in relation to the establishment and administration of the Melbourne Response.

The Ballarat hearings are about an entirely different matter, being the abuses in Ballarat in the 70s. He’s never, ever been examined on those matters, and he needs to be.

I note also that the previous two times he’s appeared, the Commission concluded that the evidence Pell gave was inconsistent with evidence provided by other witnesses. Both times the commission preferred the evidence of the other witness.

2 Likes

Imagine turning this absolute disgraceful situation into another left v right debate?

Holy hell.

He knew, he’s a scumbag (even without this) and the song is typically awesome from Minchin.

Grow up.

He knew.
I would suggest it is you that should grow up, or perhaps…I dunno…maybe show a little more compassion.

I have got compassion.
Compassion for a person who has been mercillesly slandered with no evidence whatsoever and who has already gone through multiple hearings answering the same questions over and over again.

And if you are so certain then I humbly suggest you drop into your local police station and present your evidence.

This world we live in is turning more and more into a modern day version of the Salem Witch Hunts.

Grow up.

He knew.

I have got compassion.
Compassion for a person who has been mercillesly slandered with no evidence whatsoever and who has already gone through multiple hearings answering the same questions over and over again.

And if you are so certain then I humbly suggest you drop into your local police station and present your evidence.

This world we live in is turning more and more into a modern day version of the Salem Witch Hunts.

No need.
It’s already on record in many victim statements.

Grow up.

You’re clearly very knowledgble DT, so I’m going to assume you already know the answer to this question (as opposed to ignorantly shooting your mouth off).

You’re right that Pell has already appeared twice.

The first hearing was in relation to the Ellis case - a case study discussing the dealings of Ellis (a victim) with the Church.
The second hearing was in relation to the establishment and administration of the Melbourne Response.

The Ballarat hearings are about an entirely different matter, being the abuses in Ballarat in the 70s. He’s never, ever been examined on those matters, and he needs to be.

I note also that the previous two times he’s appeared, the Commission concluded that the evidence Pell gave was inconsistent with evidence provided by other witnesses. Both times the commission preferred the evidence of the other witness.

Pell has already answered the questions that have arisen from the Royal Commission in previous hearings.
There has been no new evidence presented and no new questions are planned. In fact, his main protaganist who is accusing him of a cover up is a pedophile himself. And these accusations have been subsequently disproven.

There is nothing suggesting his evidence was inconsistent.

Its nothing but a hate mob but instead of pitch and forks its twitter and facebook.
And why am I not surprised to see the usual suspects involved.

Imagine turning this absolute disgraceful situation into another left v right debate?

Holy hell.

He knew, he’s a scumbag (even without this) and the song is typically awesome from Minchin.

Oh FFS - how the hell would you know that ‘he knew’.
Stop showing your stupidity and ignorance.

Stop feeding the troll.

That’s one catchy number. Minchin gave a great interview mid last year on the You Made It Weird podcast, where he went really deep into his views on religion and related subject matter. He’s an interesting guy.

Why do I get the feeling DT would defend Martin Shkreli as just another guy trying to make a living…

Holy hell.

Oh FFS - how the hell would you know that ‘he knew’.
Stop showing your stupidity and ignorance.

I’ll say it again.
I know he knew because a victim of Ridsdale told me he spoke to Pell.
I see no reason why he would make that up.
Not as if he didn’t have enough to deal with. The church were not model defendants.

1 Like

Pell has already answered the questions that have arisen from the Royal Commission in previous hearings.
There has been no new evidence presented and no new questions are planned. In fact, his main protaganist who is accusing him of a cover up is a pedophile himself. And these accusations have been subsequently disproven.

There is nothing suggesting his evidence was inconsistent.

Its nothing but a hate mob but instead of pitch and forks its twitter and facebook.
And why am I not surprised to see the usual suspects involved.

All of the your bolded statements are literally, incontrovertibly, 100% false.

You are entitled to have your own view but you’re not entitled to just make up your own facts.

I’m done with you.

1 Like
Can everyone please ignore this ■■■■■■■■ .. he's trying to kill another thread he doesn't like.

On the side of a bloke who hid & shifted child rapists around to other parish’s so they could continue raping children now!!

It beggars belief, but people this fcked up are not worth responding to … Ignore.

Absolute crap and I seriously hope someone reads this and sues you.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the church tried that on.