Pell and other allegations

Yeah none of them were Christians I assume so you maybe right, if fact none of them would have been for sure, seeing as you knew every single one of them personally.

Been talking nicely to Francis lately? Your high horse is needing a rest.

That’s not what IT said.

Yep, we’ve sorted it.
Ta.

Typically allusive and incomprehensible post. Care to explain — explicitly — exactly what you are accusing George Pell of? And exactly and explicitly what your evidence is?

To you?
No, I do not care to.

If there was any news that be published I’m sure ardent pellers would be shocked.

Hang on. Are there people in here still backing in spell?

I don’t care what your religious beliefs are, none of my business. I am not Christian, I have no religion and I have no belief in any gods.

I guess you must have such a narrow view of what a Christian actually, in order to exclude Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ and the Later Day Saints) and Jehovah’s Witnesses and Roman Catholics, the largest Christian religion.

When I found out about the widespread abuse in the Catholic Diocese of Ballarat, I joined a support group that helps victims and protested with others at the RCC failures.

What did you do ?

1 Like

As I said abuse of vulnerable people extends to all levels of society and the authorities often fail to do anything about it until it is so overwhelming they have to.

Mormons are Christian? lol Now that’s pretty funny.

Seems to me they’re just another flavour. They certainly consider themselves a variant of the larger cult.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints unequivocally affirm themselves to be Christians. They worship God the Eternal Father in the name of Jesus Christ. When asked what the Latter-day Saints believe, Joseph Smith put Christ at the center: “The fundamental principles of our religion is the testimony of the apostles and prophets concerning Jesus Christ, ‘that he died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended up into heaven;’ and all other things are only appendages to these, which pertain to our religion.”1 The modern-day Quorum of the Twelve Apostles reaffirmed that testimony when they proclaimed, “Jesus is the Living Christ, the immortal Son of God. … His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come.”2

2 Likes

wow a catholic bashing other religions.

incredible.

There is a always a first time for everything

Why am I not surprised?

You and Bacchus. Different, but oh so the same.

1 Like

Because you were acting like a ■■■■?

But heaven forbid I should besmirch the name of a convicted child molester.

Well it’s more that both of you make assertions, both elliptical and non-explicit but still clear enough in their general nature, but when challenged to put up or shut up you don’t.

And in your case I’m not surprised because I’ve seen enough of your posts on enough topics to expect nothing else.

1 Like

If you feel like I’ve already said more than I should on this topic, and in very specific ways, then I agree.
I let my emotion and my personal connection to it get the better of me, and for that I apologise.

I won’t apologise for not going into more explicit detail, as you’ve requested, though.

As for what you choose to believe or how you take what I’ve said on the subject, I really don’t care.

1 Like

Whatever.

I am the good brother.

LOL

Pell has been found guilty, and should go to jail for a long time. Guess you will help him with his appeal.