Pell and other allegations

It starts with a single drop, then becomes a series of drips, then a trick, all the way down to a flood. The Catholic church is unraveling and due in large part to the inaction of those at the top, who had the power to do something positive the abuse. Priests who commit sexual assault are criminals, plain and simple. Letting them get away with it, and doing nothing for the victims isn’t just covering up or enabling this behaviour, but constitutes complicity in a criminal conspiracy.

2 Likes

You could look at Mother Teresa here too.

She thought that looking after people meant starving them of medical treatment was the right thing to do, because their suffering brought them closer to God.

2 Likes

She was a psychopath ■■■■.

I wish there was a hell so that she could burn in it.

3 Likes

This woman is a saint…

Mother Teresa said she told one cancer patient that pain means Jesus is near to you and that suffering is “an opportunity to share in the passion of Christ.” She said she compared suffering to kisses from Jesus. She said the person replied, “Please tell Jesus to stop kissing me.”

5 Likes

Maybe I didn’t convince you last time @Alan_Noonan_10 , but as I said in a previous thread, she managed to organise shelter to literally millions of people, who voluntarily came to her organisation for decades, when no-one else would care for them. Such a disappointment for a single woman from Albania. I guess Chris Hitchens and her other detractors were jealous because their own leprosy hospitals lost custom.

2 Likes

Didn’t South Park do something along those lines - or was it ghandi.

What about the latest priests and staff sexually abusing nuns being going on at least forty years.

What next? Deviates in the Catholic Church have done the rounds, there’s only beast1ality left.

1 Like

Probably doing what she was told to do and say without question.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s mule.

1 Like

Thankfully there’s no rule about not coveting thy neighbour’s sheep.

Certainly gives a new meaning to “The Good Shepherd”

1 Like

pull%20up%20your%20pants

Wow.

Bluudy Masons !

1 Like

Only in New Zealand.

2 Likes

That cesspit of monsters.

1 Like

Church should hire Liz lurking to take out some bits of their files.

What a grubby organisation.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can we tax them yet??

10 Likes