Pell and other allegations

His weapon was a stick. A ■■■■■■■ stick. Lame.

1 Like

But you see that’s why he was the coolest, … all he NEEDED was a stick, …

1 Like

I love how you put Ninja Turtles in brackets here, so you could be clear that you weren’t referring to the Renaissance artists and sculptors.

Mainly, I love the assumption that anyone on this forum knows them as anything other than Ninja Turtles.

1 Like

Wikipedia article on Donatello (artist): 1722 words
Wikipedia article on Donatello (ninja turtle): 3575 words.

4 Likes

Excuse me, but we’re not all ignoramuses who have never heard of Leonardo from the planet Vinci and are unsure what the plural for of ignoramus actually is but can’t be bothered googling it!

I take offence at you leftist attack. Typical.

1 Like

I am seriously happy there is no God and no after-life.

Imagine spending eternity with all those religious nut jobs. Bad enough on earth.

3 Likes

It’s just as well. I was ready to jump down his throat. Donatello wasn’t even the best sculptor in Florence ffs.

1 Like

I live next door to a Young Earth Creationist, and as a “god hating atheist” (which is an oxymoron needless to say) I’m doomed to hell and need to be “worked on to find god”.

1 Like

I’d be packing my dinosaur and riding it to a new neighbourhood.

4 Likes

They were on the Ark, you know!!! Fact! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hilarious! That does explain a lot.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/36906006/ex-priest-faces-more-jail-time-for-abuse/

Some good news, l mean some more justice served.

Not good enough. Should be beaten into the next life. How these rock spiders are allowed to share our oxygen is beyond belief.

1 Like

He must be in protective custody right? I imagine if he were in general population then the issue of sharing our oxygen would be dealt with.

l have no idea about that.

1 Like

As I understand it, there is a dedicated prison at Ararat,for paedophiles and anyone convicted of statutory rape.

2 Likes

I remember at Pentridge they had a fenced off area. We called it the koala cage. Protected species. It was often quite strange how a new inmate could come into the yards and most would already know what they were in for especially crimes against women or children. Ever seen someone stabbed with a spoon? Can be quite lethal.

2 Likes

4 Likes

How ironic.