#19 Nick Hind

Is Aaron Heppell better?

I remember not long ago the complaint was we didnā€™t have enough guys willing to block or shepard off the ball.

So, maybe, we should look at Alex Woodwardā€¦

4 Likes

Deserves a bump.

Lets get around this bloke that is right under our noses, do not what to see him burning it up through the corridor with anyone but us.

Instant Colyer replacement but better.

Yep. Late pick. Get him

1 Like

Nick Hind picked up by Stkilda

I shouted F uck off

2 Likes

Iā€™m very happy for Nick, heā€™s worked damm hard & deserves a senior AFL opportunity.

Iā€™m annoyed that opportunity is not with us.

11 Likes

Thereā€™s late and too late.

Bet now heā€™s spewing he nominated for the draft

1 Like

Iā€™ll just leave this here.

4 Likes

Heā€™ll get a senior opportunity a lot quicker with St Kilda than us at the moment.

Wish him all the best but I hope the Saints stay bottom four.

1 Like

Nope, He knew he was going to end up somewhere else.

1 Like

Have it on very good authority that he was told that we were going to take him with pick 60.
We move on now I guess.

He had to go through the draft to get picked up didnā€™t he? Isnā€™t the new rookie rule only for previously listed players. But who knows - almost impossible to keep with the AFL rule changes.

But well done to Hind. Hope he goes wells against 16 other teams.

And that dear friends, is the cost of giving Jackson Merrett an additional 12 months.

9 Likes

He did. I was more poking fun that he would have been better off playing for our VFL team than st Kilda seniors

Except thereā€™s no way weā€™d have taken Hind 12 months ago

2 Likes

Not so
He showed great potential and was playing well

1 Like

Maybe we donā€™t rate his kicking as AFL standard, maybe we never intended to draft him? A long bow to say heā€™s not on our list because of the ā– ā– ā– ā–  Merrett sibling.

2 Likes

lol itā€™s Blitz, they make up whatever suits their agenda.

2 Likes