Yeah this makes no sense

Iā€™m just happy he got on a list.
Now who is he

Should have gone to Melbourne rather than St Kilda

Doesnā€™t the proverb go ā€œmay the devil take the Hind mostā€

2 Likes

Mmmm.
The benefit of hindsight

Meh, the bloke canā€™t kick. I wish him well but I certainly donā€™t rue the missed opportunity. If we wanted him we had plenty of opportunities to pick him.

1 Like

Rapt for Hindy, worked super hard for the shot and goes to a situation where he should get plenty of opportunity. Great result.

15 Likes

They are saying he has impressed at the Saints and is in the frame for R1.

1 Like

Whatevs

1 Like

Is he dead to you now Deckham?

Itā€™s the Saints - Not exactly difficult

4 Likes

He would not get a game in our AFL side.

1 Like

I always always liked him, all the way as far back as that final where I first learnt who he was

1 Like

Is already in my supercoach team

1 Like

No - very few people are ā€˜dead to meā€™.
I liked Nick. I liked his flair and drive. I think heā€™s a pretty good footballer. I donā€™t think heā€™ll make it too much further than he already has - though it would be great for him if he does. I reckon heā€™ll be another mediocre footy player in a mediocre team. So - whatevs.

3 Likes

wish him all the best

1 Like

I wish him well, but wouldnā€™t have him ahead of many of the players we got. Canā€™t get 'em all.

Hope he does well, enjoyed his contributions to the VFL team so I hope he lives the dream

1 Like

Saints were a team of plodders, they desperately needed some outside pace so he was a sure bet to have played early on

They also butcher the ball so he fits in

Good luck to him though! Seeing players get opportunity after toiling away at lower leagues is great

4 Likes

You say this like itā€™s already happened. Itā€™s still 2 months away from the season and these fluff articles are meaningless

I thought it irrespective of fluff articles

Mature age player with speed