Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

Feels to me like he has been thinking about leaving for much longer than the past few weeks.   Brisbane and others (who knows) have done what bulldogs did last year.     If  he wants to leave he should go.   However if we end up with less than a first round pick and player  i have about had enough of this BS.

As I said CW very smug in saying last night we will know by tomorrow and that he is going.  She obviously knew he was up there today.

I hope she is wrong.

It didn't cost us an elimination final.

It did.

Isn't he in QLD this weeks getting married??? Why wouldn't u get a free fees if u were in the neighborhood!

He is not getting married until mid October.

Finish your BBQ and f*** off

It did.

not

It did.

Yep. Paddy clearly told the players at half time that he was leaving, because they didn't seem affected before that...

port also seems like koch and swann, have changed their minds about drug cheats.looks like paddy will be touring australia i thought it was brisbane for family.

port also seems like koch and swann, have changed their minds about drug cheats.

Kochie very suddenly rediscovering his interest in technicalities now that they might benefit Port.

Caro said it would be frowned upon if we don’t let him walk if he wants out…well that would make a refreshing change, now wouldn’t? It’s not like every ■■■■■■■ thing we’ve done the past 2 seasons hasn’t been frowned upon by these ■■■■■■■■■.

Wingard or GAGF

It did.

Yep. Paddy clearly told the players at half time that he was leaving, because they didn't seem affected before that...

Yep, if he was on, the game was over at half time.

Not leaving even if he wants to.

The article is a bit light on info. What sort of BBQ? What sort of steak will be on offer? Is it just a basic caeser salad, or something more adventurous? Modern journalism is pathetic.
Oh, and if GWS are interested... Then he's going to the Swans.

Kanga bangas, or it ain't no fkg bbq.

Wilson said it would be frowned upon if we don't let him walk if he wants out...well that would make a refreshing change, now wouldn't? It's not like every ******* thing we've done the past 2 seasons hasn't been frowned upon by these farkheads.

Do you mind?

I go to a great deal of trouble to not read or hear anything that Harpie has to bleet about.

Go & quote it on BF. Thats the only place her bullshit belongs.

Still makes me feel ill that this is a possibility.

Wingard and Gray or GAGF

Still makes me feel ill that this is a possibility.

It's a remote possibility
I.E we get a deal to good to refuse which is not going to happen.

Apparently just meeting the pre-game Lion today. 

It did.

The game was over at half time... If we weren't too sh*t to hold on to a 5 goal lead.

It did.

The game was over at half time... If we weren't too sh*t to hold on to a 5 goal lead.

5 goals is nothin'