Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

Ryder said fark you to all his Bomber team mates, he said the same to us supporters that backed him in for years, he said fark you to the backend of his contract, thereby ripping the EFC trust in him to shreds and ■■■■■■■ on it.

I say to Patrick Ryder FARK YOU too ■■■■ hole and if the EFC ever thinks of bringing that lieing thieving ■■■■■■■■ back in that trashed our club for more money, I for one will not renew my membership. I don’t care if he gets us closer to another cup, somethings are just off the table.

The EFC must stand for something and letting money hungry arseholes like Ryder back into the fold is just not on IMO and sends a message to everyone we are not to be triffled with. Ryder is dead to me.

Should have had his life membership stripped

9 Likes

watch the interaction between our players and ryder after we play port
watch the interaction between the players and carlisle after st Kilda
if hed totally burnt ess through his own doing fine put him in the wicker basket but I don’t think hes bright, hes been led by his manager on this one in order to get the most possible. I don’t recon he had much to do with the events leading up to the transaction.

and ill caveat with the we don’t fkn know again because it feels as though theres a fair bit that played out that we didn’t.

ok ill caveat with I know but ive always let fantasy get in the way of a factual story.

No way in hell this scumbag comes back to Essendon.
He can stay and rot at Port.

1 Like

Nah. McPhee still has the award for “Most bridges burnt on the way out the door” in my opinion.

What he did was on another level.

“Finish your rep and ■■■■ off”… ah the memories.

1 Like

Not good.

Not good at all.

3 Likes

Can some one point out in burning Essendon completely for dummies terms the full extent of what he did then.
Someone sensible in the know and not a chicken flapper.

I know, I’ve read this BS many times so you don’t need to repeat it. I’m just saying I disagree and don’t share the sentiment. Life membership out of obligation and rightly so! The club farked up and ruined a number of careers that were in their prime. Ryder’s included. Life membership is the least they could do. And I’d argue the club threw itself under the bus when it hired the inexperienced and incompetent staff and administration of that time. Evans, Wallis, Dank, Robinson, Thompson and a nieve and inexperienced Hird then agreed to a brain haired idea

Take it to the saga thread.
(And you forgot Robson and Hamilton).

Fact is there were plenty of aggrieved players, only one acted the complete and utter ■■■■.

Edit: Oh, and Golden Boy.

You’re nieve and brain haired.

5 Likes

I have no issue with P Ryder or anyone else caught up in that slimy episode choosing self interest over the wellbeing of a club that didn’t treat them with the same courtesy.

P Ryder is the victim here. Not Essendon.

2 Likes

Quick. I need a can of worms gif.

You need a Letitgo.gif

What, like that song?

So close to the 10,000 post cut off.

It’s his kids with cancer that are the real victims.

2 Likes

Lets hope not.

Seems unlikely when there were players at other clubs with higher levels of that particular naturally occurring peptide than anyone at Essendon, but sure.

MY KIDS HAVE CANCER GIVE ME MONEYS I’M A VICTIM!

■■■■ off.

9 Likes

He’s a victim alright.

1 Like

Well, yeah.
Now he is.

1 Like

That’s right. He is.