Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

No he isn’t. What he is responsible for was the lies and carryon used to get himself out of the club and go where he wasn’t claiming he wanted to go and to hold the club over a barrel.

3 Likes

As I explained earlier, if you choose to view Ryder’s actions in isolation you could mount an argument that he acted dishonorably in the manner he chose to exit his contract however, to do so would be to excuse Essendon’s role in getting him and 33 of his peers into that position in the first place.

One doesn’t happen without the other.

That’s why I can’t cop the shade Ryder got and continues to receive because it lets Essendon off the hook.

They caused all of this.

And by ‘Essendon’ I mean by those whose job it was to not let this happen.

1 Like

This thread really needs to just die and never come back when it hits the 10k mark.

2 Likes

Not far to go…

1 Like

FARK

4 Likes

RYDER

4 Likes

AND

4 Likes

FARK

4 Likes

DIGGERS

6 Likes

Woodsey is loving it.

Remember that time FRAAANKLIIIIINNNN kicked 9 on Ryder?

Zaka isn’t to blame for the injections into his body

Oh, wait …

Wtf is happening in here? Burn this thread down already, geez.

3 Likes

I have no information on him…
But my take is that he left because of the media presence. He was probably assured (and stupidly believed) that after 2013, he’d have some fresh air to just play footy.
Then came the ASADA document issue and all those court cases In 2014 and he’d had enough. All he ever wanted to do was play footy with some freedom.
He and everyone else involved in the club at the time got handed a ■■■■ sandwich for four years.

Did he handle it well? No. it wasn’t entirely his fault but they way he acted leading up to the finals was never going to come off well. He would have been better off (not by much) just playing the final then saying he wanted to be traded.

Do I want him back? Fark no. He make us better instantly, but I think it’ll be a bandaid solution.

I still have no idea how there is so much talk about him, when there is not even the slightest indication that he wants to leave Port let alone come back to Essendon.

Then again…
It’s trade week eve. It’s like Blitz’s full moon.

Fark Ryder.

Gets caught with his pants down and then proceeds to hold the club ransom. I think someone posted a while back that the club helped to move some family members down to Melbourne since his wife p*ssed off all the other players wives and girlfriends.

Also fark Port.

3 Likes

Take that saga garbage to the saga thread

3 Likes

Please… can stop this Ryder to Bomber bullshit

You’ve contradicted yourself here.
You go on about how the swans were cleared by the AFL and then penalised. Which is exactly what happened in this case. You should stop with this crap now, I reckon.

6 Likes

Where’s that Jarrad guy that went for Gold Coast or something

This only thing these two cases have in common is they’re both AFL related.

You should stop conflating now I reckon.